rattling

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuTe68

does any1 have an inexpensive way to eliminate the rattle the trunk of the car makes when the bass hits, the sound gets on my nerves

lower the volume!

also if you want to keep the volume high... sell the sub and make some money out of it at the same time!

joking... me too I have the same problem but I live with it... try to fix your plastics and shit... what can I tell ya... put some chewed gum underneath your license plate... instead of buying that expensive dynamat...

RoadRunner

I've fixed my problem but it costs MONEY.

do a little search on a product called DYNOMAT. it's expensive but it fixes a lot of the rattling in the trunk and in the doors.

one more thing, your car's plate, that's probably what's rattling, try removing it and play it loud and see the result. if that's the case use any soft material behind the plate.

I used dynomat in my front doors and covered my trunk with this and I have no rattling problem.

well one last thing, I've noticed that my read pumper was not 100% attached to the car, so the bumper was rattling too.

I spent around 500$ just on dynomat and I'm happy with the final result. by the way, once you put this product inside your doors or anywhere else, you can't remove it so make sure that's what you want.

I don't know how to tell it in english so I'll say it in french...

Tu enleve tes panel en plastic dans ta valise et tu met de la laine minerale, ensuite tu remet tes paneaux, c'est sur c'est pas ce qu'il y a de plus leger et propre mais... de toute facon c'est cacher par tes panel de plastique, j'ai un de mes amis qui avait un 12 eclipse et ya fait ca pi yavait plus de rattle pentoute, j'ai ete surpris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back