My RC Supra

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool

Legacy Member
Here some pics of my RC Supra, in case you missed it at Lafleurs. Tell me what you think:

fd6bcdec.jpg

fd6bcde4.jpg

fd6bcde3.jpg

fd6bcde3.jpg

fd6bcdd8.jpg

Depends what RC you want:

Electric or Gas

I dont know much about Gas.

For a good electric you can start at 600. I got mine for 900+, and it has all the modifications. All I can get now to make the car faster is a stronger engine. But can can always an RC car starting at 300$ but you will have to modify alot to get to have fast car.
If you want more info just look for me at Lafleurs on Thursdays with my RC Supra or my new RC IS300.

JF

I only have one RC. But I have 3 bodys for it. The bodys are all painted yourself as well as the stickers you put them on yourself. When you get the body its clear. I have a Focus ZX3, a Toyota Supra and this week im getting the IS300. When I paint it, its going to look like this:

cong_is300_04.jpg

cong_is300_10.jpg

what are the 4 balck pillars stick out on top of it?

what does the remote for those things look like?

The 4 black pillars are what hold the body on top on the chassis. The chassis is what contains the motor, the speed controller, the battery, the tires, everything that makes the car move. I could cut those plastic pillars lower, its just that I have 3 different bodys. Ford Focus ZX3, Toyota Supra, and the IS300 is coming this week. The bodies are all custome painted from A to Z. The body comes clear, like clear plastic. Then you paint it however you want it to be painted and then you add the stickers. Its pretty fun to do.

The remote control for the RC takes 8 double AA batteries, that last very long unless you forget to turn it off after using the RC.

Here's a picture of the Remote Control:

fd6b6887.jpg

if you have anymore questions dont hesitate to ask

JF

i will receive my first rc this week.. a Super nitro rally from Hpi. here are the mods :

-mega tech lower and upper aluminium chassis
-PURPLE STEERING ASSEMBLY
-2 SPEED TRANNY
-NEW PURPLE HPI Head
-ALUMINUM RACING SHOCKS

hey, Ive got one of those. Its a Tamiya TL01 or something like that. But...we put a modified motor in there and it melted the bushings and one of the gears. Its sitting in the closet now. Is that the same as mine?

Re: 1/4 miles ?

Originally posted by CharleyCRX
How many you do on the 1/4 miles... ???
héhé

That's a very good question that you ask. I was talking about that with Adam the other day.

The car is a 1/10Th scale car, and it does 0-50 in about 2-3 seconds.
Imagine that a little bit, if you put that up 10 scales, you end up with a car that makes 0-500 in less than 4 seconds!!

It's 1/40 mile would be around 4 seconds.

Those are all estimate but...that's ****ing fast. But then you will say: I wanted to know the real 1/4 mile time of the rc... I say: You gotto keep it to the scale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back