I want a Suzuki Super Sport GSX1300R - Hayabusa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy

Legacy Member
Who has one and why aren't there many of these bikes on the road? It only costs $14,799 CAN...

Blue/Black or Silver/Grey?

GSX13RA.JPG

GSX13RB.JPG

Cause it's more of a sports tourer. It's big and heavy, not exactly the quickest in the curves. But top speed. It's a 200 MPH bike stock. there's a video out there of a pass that's radared at 200.2 MPH. Search and you'll find it.

It's also an easy bike to tubro. Check out a few kits http://www.hayabusaparts.com/index_home.htm Good for over 300HP at the rear wheel.

This is a very serious bike, excellant for top speed runs (fastest Hayabusa in the world has almost 400hp) But every bike has it's pros and cons, i'm not sure what these ones are but i'm sure WEIGHT plays a factor..

Most PRO riders would rather have a 750 or 900cc for thier performance, and manouverbility. In exception with a few bike's like the TL1000R..

I'd rather have a ducati 916 if i had the money, or even an R1

Originally posted by DasoGTI
Cause it's more of a sports tourer. It's big and heavy, not exactly the quickest in the curves. But top speed. It's a 200 MPH bike stock. there's a video out there of a pass that's radared at 200.2 MPH. Search and you'll find it.

It's also an easy bike to tubro. Check out a few kits http://www.hayabusaparts.com/index_home.htm Good for over 300HP at the rear wheel.
ah you beat me to it ! :doh:

:bigup:

Personally, I'd prefer a 600 or a 750 in the inline fours. Or a 1000 in the twins. I'm not a big fan of the big liter bikes for the simple reason that they're just to damn fast. They're scary to ride.

go to bikepics.com under speed runs...you'll see some crazy guy bring one into the red zone @ 340 Km/h they also do the 1/4 under 10 secs. For the track a R1 is the king but for anything else the Haya has been the hot ticket since 2000. Just try to find one used...Anyways you can get them new for 14k$ flat if they are some left for this year....Also all the big bikes are speed governed @ 285 km/h...sniff sniff...

Humm Hayabusa... anyone seen the Hayabusa vs Supra HKS ???
Crazy.. maybe 2 seconds the supra takes 1 car lenght of gain.. then 1 second later... kazaaaaam... hayabusa is simply gone... far..realllll far :) Check it out on Kazaa :)
The owner of the Buzz Club (99.9) close to Crémazie, has one. Talked to him about the bike.. sounds orgasmic ;) But my friend has a R1 (lucky *?%"&&%/) and.. sound also vewy orgasmic... :)

The silver one is amazing but i hope you've own a couple of bike before:( caus the hayabuza is not a simple bike, it's a f*$*!"ing crazy machine.You can go up to 302km/h with this bike stock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back