BMW 2002 in 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
BMW 2002s are the bomb. I never see tham in montreal, but they are everywhere in Vancouver. Do you guys kow of any nice ones in montreal?

2002.jpg

my uncle has one in greece. It has a 4 light conversion, dual webbers and a few other little mods, it was quick and fun to drive...too bad its been sitting in the garage since he smashed it, LOL.

If you go to Bimmernight, the BMWCCC of Quebec's event at the F-1, downtown, you get to see all SORTS of nice, new and old BMW cars and bikes (mostly cars).

The nicest one by far, this year, was the 2002 Turbo: white, with M stripes. Oh, baby! First turbo production car ever!

sm_lee_vuong.jpg

Lee, the president of the local BMW club has this full-race 2002 with roll cage, and it's immaculate. I think he bought back his old street one too, white and lowered a bit on 15" BBS RS's. Dopeness.

But he doesn't drive them much, he's too busy with his E30 M3, Hartge H23, 535i and whatever else he has now

cest moi le portugais qui en a une, cest une 2002 tii (tii=edition limité plus puissante)1974 sauf que moi jai les ailes elargies comme la alpina, jai le moteur original et un moteur de course qui na jamais servi avec 2 carburateurs weber qui nest pas installé car il me manque un piston que je dois commander de la californie,
elle etait supposé sortir cet été mais je me suis cassé le bras en moto donc jai rien pus faire pour la remettre en etat :(

J'ai un ami qui a une 1976 Alpina. Elle est mentale et la tenu de route est dure à battre sur ces voitures là! ;) Si quelqu'un connait des endroit pour des pièces usagées, faite moi signe car je crois qu'il veut en monter une deuxième. bourdagec@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back