Where are all the Boost FREEKS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boost4U

Legacy Member
Where are the Scooby lover in montreal man?? The level of activity in this forum is not too pleasing! Gather round and worship the REX!!!!

Indeed, I agree, but when something comes up on the forum and I dont know what to say, I dont post. Lets talk something interesting....

I am a relative virgin to this forum, however I am progressing...hehehe Too fast!! Too furious!!

PS.. Any good racing round town this weekend?

ok, what have you raced against? no one visits this section anyways, so itll be safe ;)

These are my most interesting races

95-ish Mustang Cobra Convertible with exhaust 30kph-130kph (stayed on his bumper most of the way..too close to tell)

S2000 highway speeds (he walked away)

Half dozen runs with S2000 0-120/130 (won most, but he was picking up ground)

2002 Porsche 911 turbo 0-110kph (kept up surprisingly well. he won by less than a car. He had one passenger, i had none)

2002 BMW M3 highway speeds (after 150 he pulled easilly)

Posrche 944 20kph-120kph (The guy took off before me, but i caught up to him)

2002 BMW M5 at napierville (him: 13.6 me 13.8)

Previous gen M3 highway speeds (pretty even, but i was inching away)

Type R from a roll (I walked away)

IS300 manual 15ph-100kph (killed)

1998 Jetta VR6 0-100 (killed)

2 Audi TT (That was funny! Killed em)
BMW M3 (Killed him because of traffic)
99 Sunfire (Killed me! sleeeeeep)
BMW 330 (hahahah it was close, but i was stock)
2002 VW 1.8T (Killed several times with no hands)
Mustang 5.0 (He followed me bumper, but never passed)
And an army of Civics

The rest dont remember

lots of civic dx and cx (killed) :)
mustang 5.0 killed (not with the rs, with the silver convertible one for those who knows what it is)

not raced a lot, since most of the time, they are more powerful than i am or i'm more powerful than they are, and havent found the good people to go against

To be honest, the only things I've raced in a Scooby were a 1998 Prelude(Killed) and a 1997 Integra GSR(killed). Sadly I was driving my buddy's 2.5RS I as of yet do not have my Impreza ready yet. I'm working on an EJ20 Transplant into a 98-01 RS
The engine is in my garage and I'm waiting for my guy to hook me up with an RS

Here is one for you guys!!

Best Rally Video Game???

Arcade, PC, X-BOX, PS2 etc.????

Mine is PC: World Rally Championship Xtreme

hehe, dont like consoles. I stopped playing when the controller had more than two buttons, that is Nintendo 1. But I admire graphics in these games. I prefer the real thang!

Im up for challenges, any WRX's want to go for a rolling start run? I wont even bother from a stand still, though...Ill be killed, but I'll make a nice cloud of burnt rubber! hehe.

14.6 (sucky)
@ 101.xx mph (woohoo)

what the hell, why not. Even tho i dont have high hopes of winning, Id race. Like a 1rst gear rolling start?

why dont you have high hopes? My car isnt that fast. I can pull on a stock WRX on the highway, but from 2nd gear or so Im not really sure. We'll have to give it a try :)

hehe, my 1st is useless for a rolling start...hit rev limit way too soon. Rolling from 3000rpm in 2nd, now we're talking.

second gear from 3,000 rpm works for me.
we know id win on the 0-60, and we know you'd win on the highway. Its the middle ground that im curious about too.

Originally posted by Saab900t
hehe, my 1st is useless for a rolling start...hit rev limit way too soon. Rolling from 3000rpm in 2nd, now we're talking.
what rpm exactly ? didn't your 'SQR' Ecu upgrade take care of that ?! :dunno:

my rev limiter hits damn early, but the fact that i can do 170 in forth gear at only 4900 rpm compensates :D

the SQR ECU ups the rev limit about 200 rpm, no big deal. I wouldnt want to rev these engines any more than that. I can hit 200kmh in 4th just before redline. But it doesnt make sense to string out the turbo so high, if you do, by the time you shift to 5th the ECU will cut the boost down a bit to compensate for the extreme heat you caused in 4th. The T25 is too small, I need a bigger turbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back