240sx 89 . s15 swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vls240

Salut , je voulais savoir si le fait que le s15 aille une tansmission 6 vitesses est un problème pour le swap dans ma 240sx ?!?

Est-ce que quelqu'un est au courant ?.

:dunno:

Merci

s14 vs s15

vls240 said:
Salut , je voulais savoir si le fait que le s15 aille une tansmission 6 vitesses est un problème pour le swap dans ma 240sx ?!?

Est-ce que quelqu'un est au courant ?.

:dunno:

Merci

Non mais .... la transmission du S15 ey plus faible que elle du s13 et s14, Si jetait toi je metrais un tranny de s14 sur ton moteur de S15,.

pis si tes serieux email mart a
Hybrid_tuner@hotmail.com
y fait des swap the nissan pas $$$

Ciao!

oki

Merci dude , j'ai envoyer un email a mart , c'est plus pour des questions que pour la job je suis en questionnement de si je machete un s15 ou un s14 .

the s15 tranny is 1 inch longer, thus the driveshaft has 2 be shortened by an inch + the vss is in the diff on the s15, so no speedo for you! and the gear ration on a 6 speed is boring without the s15 diff, if you slap on the 6speed without the final drive of the s15 diff, your gna be crying.

Le seul vrai probleme...le speedo, mais ca tu peut arranger ca, c'est une question de $$$ Pour le faire fonctionner, j'aurais besoin de te faire un "adapter box" qui prend le signal d'un sensor Half effect de l'ABS et te calibrer une sortie pour ton cluster....

~ 400$ pour ca!

Robin

I can get a 2002 s15 engine, tranny and differential....EXTRA clean. let me know if you are interested. It is in stock.

S15's Are Nice But Expensive. So You Should Take An Older One, Rebuild It And Put More Power For The Same Price. In That Case You Know That Your Motor Is New So You're Not Scared About Boost!!!!!!

What body do u need to make to a S15 conversion ( only body style ) 89-94 240sx, 95 or newer ? Or u need the 180sx ?

s13 to s15 y or n ?
s14 to s15 prolly yes...

STIroïde said:
What body do u need to make to a S15 conversion ( only body style ) 89-94 240sx, 95 or newer ? Or u need the 180sx ?

s13 to s15 y or n ?
s14 to s15 prolly yes...

peu importe c le meme frame sa fit autant ds un s13 ke s14

et en passant une 180sx c une 240sx fastback....

s13 or s14??

justincredible said:
dont do it it's a STUPID waste of money imao...get a S13 black top and mod it instead *tu*

:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

i agree with him

Hey whats better to mod s13 black top or s14(which is blacktop)
overall which one is better

thanx

Mugen_DaVision said:
:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

i agree with him

Hey whats better to mod s13 black top or s14(which is blacktop)
overall which one is better

thanx

if you go to any other nissan forums there are tons of threads on this....why would anybody waste their time to repeat what has already been said.

i don't want to blast you, I'm just telling you where you can find an answer to your question. cause you will get many opinions and there is quite a lot to say about that subject.

goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back