Bigtec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigtec sells cars with Rolled back KM's among other things...

I have proof from the SAAQ. He tells me that is was a mistake his friend made at the SAAQ (he registered it too high). But I don't buy this at all. There were a few screws missing from around that dash (would need to be removed to take out the cluster) and he had bought the car from a dealer (I have proof from SAAQ). He would have had to put only 3000Km on the car in 3 years for that to make any sense...

Bigtec should be happy that I did not kick his skinny ass.. and should avoid me if he were to see me on the street..

Bigtec sells cars with Rolled back KM's among other things..

I have proof from the SAAQ. He tells me that is was a mistake his friend made at the SAAQ (he registered it too high). But I don't buy this at all. There were a few screws missing from around that dash (would need to be removed to take out the cluster) and he had bought the car from a dealer (I have proof from SAAQ). He would have had to put only 3000Km on the car in 3 years for that to make any sense...

Bigtec should be happy that I did not kick his skinny ass.. and should avoid me if he were to see me on the street.

As i have said before, it was not my car that he bought. I have the proxy form from my friend in order to sell his car for him since he's out of the country already. And I was not the owner of the car. All of a sudden he told me the car has been rolled back in KM, and i asked him he can take legal action to the previous owner. But instead, he just try to put it as if i was the previous owner of the car and ruin my repretation here. It was not my car, and i do not know the complete history of the car.

Just wanna explain it clear.

Bigtec said:
As i have said before, it was not my car that he bought. I have the proxy form from my friend in order to sell his car for him since he's out of the country already. And I was not the owner of the car. All of a sudden he told me the car has been rolled back in KM, and i asked him he can take legal action to the previous owner. But instead, he just try to put it as if i was the previous owner of the car and ruin my repretation here. It was not my car, and i do not know the complete history of the car.

Just wanna explain it clear.
lol

INSANE8 said:
Bigtec sells cars with Rolled back KM's among other things...

Bigtec should be happy that I did not kick his skinny ass.. and should avoid me if he were to see me on the street..

And let`s not forget that, INSANE8 IS AN IDIOT TO STILL PURCHASE THE CAR!!! *byewhore*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back