beamer or bimmer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

track3000

Legacy Member
um..what does BIMMER or BEAMER have to do with BMW ?
I heard someone say this has already been sorted out, but I can't seem to find the thread..and i'm curious to know..

why can a BMW be called BEAMER, or BIMMER, but not a BEEMER ?
:dunno: what's big deal ??

what does any of the 'nick' names have to do with Bovarian Motor Works ?

The automotive press and enthusiasts have dubbed BMW motorcycles "Beamers" and the cars "Bimmers". They're both pronounced how they're spelled.

Also, BMW = Bayerische Motoren Werke, or Bavarian Motor Works (Bovaria is inaccurate).

Last edited:
I had a feeling the press was involved, so it basically has nothing to do with it, yet everyone makes a big deal about it as if it did..
:dunno:

I think a few prissy know-it-all party-goer types just wanted another tidbit to coktail with (I know that's misspelled... it wouldn't let me do it the other way).

Originally posted by Alex325
The automotive press and enthusiasts have dubbed BMW motorcycles "Beamers" and the cars "Bimmers". They both pronounced how they're spelled.

Also, BMW = Bayerische Motoren Werke, or Bavarian Motor Works (Bovaria is inaccurate).

oh my god that is the first thing u said that was right ever

Originally posted by Alex325
Learn to spell, and we'll be even.

u know whats funny,,,,,, is that u always come up with flase facts and then u realise and look like a idiot

u were looking at the europeen specs
LOL

looser

Originally posted by bmw318I

u know whats funny,,,,,, is that u always come up with flase facts and then u realise and look like a idiot

u were looking at the europeen specs
LOL

looser

You're an ass...........and for that, you're a loser
dick

Lol, any arguments between piqui and 318 are NOT to be taken seriously, we're just joking around...........however, when I say something about his hot mom, then it gets serious, hehe

lol im going to stop talking about his mom...

lets talk about Piqui's mom... MAN can she COOK!!!!!!!

:bigup:

What more do u want then piquis mom

she can cook,,,,,, she can clean the house ,,,,,,, WOW im in love

Piqui i only come to ure house to see ure mom not to see u
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back