Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW4EVER

Legacy Member
Hi
My car is having a operation, bolting on a turbo system.
Now... my question is... Does anyone wants to donate a "T" or "t" that looks good on my M3... Maybe I'll just put a T3 or MT3 or TM3 or M3T?:dunno:

Originally posted by mar_wu
Hi
My car is having a operation, bolting on a turbo system.
Now... my question is... Does anyone wants to donate a "T" or "t" that looks good on my M3... Maybe I'll just put a T3 or MT3 or TM3 or M3T?:dunno:

turbo m3? WOW

thats going to be sick

tell us when its going to be done

*drools* M3 turbo that is AWESOME.... it's against BMWs philosophy but hell it'S gonna be fast

imagine a M3 TT lol

eddie falcon did it, twin turbo and he says it s ick, havent seen it it yet since it s twin but apparently it s crazy..

i wonder how much HP u can get in an M3 TT...... low 500s ? or 600s? hahahaha.. maybe not 600 i should stop dreaming :p... maybe like.. high 400s max i think........

A lot of people use the "Twin Turbo" sign off the 911, you can order it off the net for cheap.

What year is your M3?

WoW !! i'm curious to see how this will turn out, I rarely see turbo setups on a high rev, naturally aspirated engine !!

I will gladly donate a T for your badging, a small 't' like off an Infinity or Volvo or something. whatever, that's not important:p

Isn't your engine bay really tight ?! What kind of engine do you have? V? inline? are you using a sequential turbo set up ? what size turbos ?? dude, FILL US IN !!

:bigup:

Last edited:
Track3000...My engine is inline 6...the turbo is 7psi boost and will produce around 370hp. What do you mean by sequential turbo setup? You mean like twin turbo?

MontrealM3...its a 95 m3 in four door...

When i checked...its almost impossible to put twin turbo in it cuz not much room to work with, but if someone already it then i guess it is possible...the tt setup should be on the european m3 rite?

Pictures will be up soon:D :D :cool:

Track3000...My engine is inline 6...the turbo is 7psi boost and will produce around 370hp. What do you mean by sequential turbo setup? You mean like twin turbo?

MontrealM3...its a 95 m3 in four door...

When i checked...its almost impossible to put twin turbo in it cuz not much room to work with, but if someone already it then i guess it is possible...the tt setup should be on the european m3 rite?

Pictures will be up soon:D :D :cool:

ya it was a girl in switzerland who did the ttm3 it was sick

i think it should be tm3

I honestly think you shouldn't put anything. The sleeper look is very cool.

A funny story concerning "Turbo" stickers/emblems.

I was driving on Parc a few years ago and I saw this lame little red precidia (I know a bunch of you are smiling now), totally stock. The one thing it did have was a gay little white 'turbo' sticker. SUPER small.

The MX3 passes me and at the red light a viper pulls up next to the Precedia. The precidia starts revving on the viper. The guy in the viper must have thought he was retarded. No matter what, the viper figured that he would show the little precidia how fast a Viper goes.

Let's just say by the end of Parc they were hitting over 180 km/h and the Precidia was pretty much even with the Viper. This guy turned out to be the famous "TURBO DAVE". A few years later this guy is running 11 flat at Napierville with his Precidia. I think this guy wins hands down for the best sleeper car ever.

Pretty funny, I would have loved to seen the Viper driver's face.

Rob

two turbos, but not twins, connected in series, not in parallel, one bigger then the other..

4 door M3 ? awesome !! keep it a sleeper !!

Originally posted by track3000

two turbos, but not twins, connected in series, not in parallel, one bigger then the other..

4 door M3 ? awesome !! keep it a sleeper !!

this car is no way a sleeper ,, ive seen it,,,,,

it was a 325 before he did a m3 swap,,, with beautiful racing dynamics rims,,,,,, and he has the lithweight m3 stickers,,,,,, its a beautiful car but really doesnt look sleeper it looks like its going to rip ure head off

Bell engineering? like Bell helicopter engineering?

Why not pick up the whole Turbo word... i can't think of any car that comes with one tho... M3T or TM3 sounds pretty stupid IMO.

supersprint header

The ex header
picture%20001.jpg

picture%20003.jpg

those are all the pipings, intercooler, european air mass sensor, HKS turbo wastegaste, T04 turbo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back