went to buy angel eyes in Calif, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2kwhite

Legacy Member
I went to D2 to buy angel eyes for my car and the guy turns around and tells me your car is to old we dont carry E36? only E46... I was going to kick him in the nuts...

for thosse of you who dont know D2 they are the ones trhat sponsered 2 cars for F&F. There are obne of the biggest shop down here.

on the good note i saw a M3 supercharged stage 2 by dinan pulling 400hp, i took pictures ill show you.

ive seen them on a civic..you think they would at least make them for older BMW's first before civics:rolleyes:

Originally posted by L-K
ive seen them on a civic..you think they would at least make them for older BMW's first before civics:rolleyes:

on a civic ???????

those light are so fucckin nice !! i would luv to get a pair but i don't own a bimmer and I consider it to be an exclusive BMW product..

It would be like seeing a Saab emblem on a fukin Saturn !! damn I wanted to rip it off and slap the guy in the face :angry:

Originally posted by track3000

It would be like seeing a Saab emblem on a fukin Saturn !! damn I wanted to rip it off and slap the guy in the face :angry:

You didnt?? Hahaha, ok the big Saturn and the 9.5 share a platform but that doesnt mean anything. Same car, I dont think so.

they make them in the projector lamps...i have seen them on ebay but not in stores...were pretty nice but as soon as everyone starts getting their hands on them it will ruin the mod

Originally posted by track3000

on a civic ???????

those light are so fucckin nice !! i would luv to get a pair but i don't own a bimmer and I consider it to be an exclusive BMW product..

phl-92-95CivicRim.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back