Race between Protoge 5 and Del Sol on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah danny!!!!!!! you said it i didint want to brag about it but since you push me a little bit ;)

my car is ALL stock and i am pretty hapy to have kept up with a delsol vtec that has already some goodies on!!!

my mp5 will rule next summer!

ISRC for life!

my custom air intake is already on :)

-the nitrous kit is already arrived ( NOS 50hp ) not installed yet

later --- 3 months

-GARRET T03/T04 TURBO
-INjen intake
-tri-point engineering RACE coils with 2,5" drop and RACE shock ajustable

this will be enough for this year... next year will see ;)

but all thoses plan are SURE

you have to taste it only once to get hooked and lets just say that in my colt i got hooked maybe a little too much

You plan on doing all this to a brand new MP5? ARent you a little worried about voiding the warranty? I know that if I bought a brand new car I wouldnt wanna do anything to void the warranty, unless of course I had some money to throw around, which I dont therfore I drive a 1984 VW! =)

mp5 ???

what's the mp5 engine specs ? are you talking about a protege 5 ?

Re: mp5 ???

yeah its mine and on that streetracing night i was bone stock exept for a K&N filter lol ( like that does a difference!!! )

i did 16,02 @ 88mph with a 60ft of 2,4

the p5 rulz.

mp5 vs del sol

protege 5 vs del sol vtec ? are you sure it was the vtec ? cuz a del sol vtec would have wupped your ass man ! must have been a si. i raced a protege 5 with my civic/gsr and it was embarassing for the other guy. the the del sol vtec as 160 hp and weights less than the 5 .

Re: del sol vs protege 5

well my car is pretty stock but i did a 16,02 @ 88mph with a 60ft of 2,4....

i think if you know your drag lesson you should be able to get an answer from that information ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back