Well, so long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex325

To: Everyone.

I feel ashamed of myself for the way I behaved in the last few weeks which I conveyed through the messages I've posted. Even being involved in such a petty argument, whether I was right or wrong, was small and foolish. I am only thankful that my family name isn't revealed to you in any way, for I feel my father wouldn't be proud of me.

Reflecting on it, I can't even fathom why I'd get myself involved in such strife, as if I didn't have enough problems in my real life, outside of this computer. I have compromised my personal integrity, and my morals by behaving so vacantly.... What was I trying to accomplish? Was I trying to prove to myself that I was better than some stranger I'd never even laid eyes on? It was a vain and crass attempt by me to better my perception of self.

So, this is a farewell. I don't think I can do any good around here, especially now. I've just come to realise that this kind of occupation; this staring blankly at a computer screen to update myself on meaningless conversations for which I have no real need was draining me of life experience.

Take whatever meaning will make you happier from this; take no meaning, if that's what you wish. All this to say that you won't be seeing me 'round these parts, anymore.

So long.

regards,
- Alex

Dude, don't leave! I don't know anything about what kind of problems you've had with other users, but seriously, this is a place for discussion. Alot of people throw off their mouth cause they are behind a computer. Don't even bother with those people. i'm glad you realise that what happens on the internet will not affect your 'real' life, but it's no reason to block us all out. Alot of us are cool, we joke around, and many of us know each other. This is what makes this board fun, it becomes part of your 'real' life! It's up to you to block out the bad parts that all. Come to the meets, talk to some of the people, and you'll change your mind. Half the topics on this board don't affect me at all, but I still post, it gives me something to do. Just stick around, and enjoy yourself, don't let people bother you with their views, people will always disagree, whether it's on the net or in real life. Don't walk away from your problems, solve them in the best way you can. And by all means have fun! Life is meant to be miserable, try and make the best out of what you got! We don't want to lose you.

With that said, and probably not making much sense, I just want to state, that my vocabulary and repetitiveness is based on my lack of sleep and alcohol flowing through my system. byt 3pm I should be fuly awake, and sobered up by then. :D

Dont leave man,,,,,,,,, I know most of ure arguments were with me,,,,,, but U learned alot of things no?
this is the net man,,,,, who cares? it doesnt mather how u act on the net,

well i think u should stay

ummmm, this doesnt sound too good. Does anyone know this guy, I think you should give him a call. Its just a stupid website man, dont worry about it.

Originally posted by bmw318I
Dont leave man,,,,,,,,, I know most of ure arguments were with me,,,,,, but U learned alot of things no?
this is the net man,,,,, who cares? it doesnt mather how u act on the net,

well i think u should stay
It's people like you that I was talking about in my post. We used to argue alot, but it's all in good fun. There is never anything meant by it.

Originally posted by 99AltimaGXE

It's people like you that I was talking about in my post. We used to argue alot, but it's all in good fun. There is never anything meant by it.

what do u mean people like me?

we were just having a heated discussion about bmw facts

where do u come from altima

dude i had some arguments with mister bmw318 but im not gone.... he likes to play with words and start b/s... lol but its ok... as long as it stays on the i-net.. peace bmw318.....:bigup:

Originally posted by [Ef]saceone[sF]
dude i had some arguments with mister bmw318 but im not gone.... he likes to play with words and start b/s... lol but its ok... as long as it stays on the i-net.. peace bmw318.....:bigup:
and look ive grown not to hate u soo much

Originally posted by bmw318I

and look ive grown not to hate u soo much

I think we've had a breakthrough....

<<<(Bigest instigators of the site)>>>

1---- HONDA#1
2----T76 Stealth
3----BMW318I

JK JF

Originally posted by [Ef]saceone[sF]
same here dude. Thats what I mean in my original post!

Hey Alex, relax man, dont mind 318, hes an idiot, he just enjoys starting shit with other ppl, dont mind the guy, hes got his own problems, he looks like garfield

Originally posted by Piqui
Hey Alex, relax man, dont mind 318, hes an idiot, he just enjoys starting shit with other ppl, dont mind the guy, hes got his own problems, he looks like garfield

HAHAH thanx,,,,,,,,, heheh thats a real buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back