My car

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRU_514_JCL

Legacy Member
aug8lafleur31.JPG

aug8lafleur38.JPG

More pics soon!!

nice pics.. they really showing nothing really well... especially the first one.. I thinK i might see it faintly in the backgroubd... :D

yeah but what does it mean ?? it a foot...... u must of put it there for a reason soooooooo y did u put a foot??:D

Originally posted by Hustler
yeah but what does it mean ?? it a foot...... u must of put it there for a reason soooooooo y did u put a foot??:D
must be some kind of crew... for poeple with big feet ! 15 and + :eek: :bigup:

Originally posted by Hustler

it IS a crew....and now that I think about it, it is for people with big feet...if ya know what i mean...

I think i saw u on brunswick west of st charles a couple days ago, do u live in that area?

Originally posted by Tru_Maxima_99

it IS a crew....and now that I think about it, it is for people with big feet...if ya know what i mean...

big feet .......what do mean ??:rolleyes: did u know that ppl that talk about big things usually have small things.......but it's alright if u wanna get selfesteem thinkin u have big feet, go ahead

Originally posted by Tru_Maxima_99
if i can catch you...congrats on high 10's

Sorry man, that guy ur thinking about is not me, i wish it was but no, i am just as slow as you
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back