No RX-7's???

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friends got one. 89 all motor with intake and race pipes. every time he pulls a gear at top rpm (7700) the thing lets out a huge backfire, real cool! wwwwwrrrrrooooommmm,shift,kaabblllamm!!!

A friend of mine usd to have a 80 something RX7 with a roll cage and an LT1! The thing used to FLY!!!!!

mine's dead

I got an 93 FD, but the poor thing(and poor me too) has been dead all year.
No time and no money prevents me from fixing it :(

Man you guys are lucky that you still have them. Most of them are like gone. I'd love an RX-7, well worth the money but not so easy to maintain.

There real nice cars but a pain in the arse. I fixed a crashed one with my friend and we blew everything on it (both turbo, motor, tranny twice) but nice car to cruse around in and handles real nice.

I have one RX-7 1993 Twin Turbo 3rd Gen in very good condition.

It's a very nice car but the performance are not as good as I expected, maybe the turbos are tired or something. It has 126 000km with no mechanical problems at all.

I don't really know what a could upgrade to get better performance (new single turbo is quite expensive).

A friend recommended me to get a Turbo Boost Controller, straight-pipe exhaust system, Apex-i Mega P-Flow.

Any ideas?

Mine is a 1990, black as the pic beside my name might not show cuase I can't get it to work properly. BBS cabrio wheels and some minor mods.

Hey, GTU, i found your stolen motor!!

sanair0099.JPG

Yah, that's it!!! That's the one with the super high lift cam and high compression pistons. I want it back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back