Corolla 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vspec

Legacy Member
What do you guys think of the new corolla 2003, got 130hp and price pretty much all of us could afford.

I like it blue

photo_3.jpg

It does look like the camry to me too!!!! I don't like corolla's, i had two of them, for gods sake i didnt even have back speakers!!!!

Originally posted by powered by honda
It does look like the camry to me too!!!! I don't like corolla's, i had two of them, for gods sake i didnt even have back speakers!!!!
Wow, you had two Corolla's but stil aren't even old enough to drive! :D interesting....

This newly designed Corolla will definitely take toyota into the import scene and give honda civics a lil competition. Bout time toyota jumped on the band wagon.

It looks to me like the corolla had a lot of influences in the looks departement....lil camry,lil pruis echo ...height....and lastly the lexus style tails and rear trunk and fubu antenna. Besides a car companies models of cars are supposed to look similar.....

Not bad for a relatively conservative company...

gotta admit they're trying real hard ....Matrix and Corolla S-type lol

Originally posted by HIPE_R

gotta admit they're trying real hard ....Matrix and Corolla S-type lol

The corolla s-type was a nice try. My Toyota dealer once had a Corolla TRD :eek: damn it ws the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life. Black 2002 Corolla s-type, lightly dropped, body kit, 16" aluminium TRD mags, TRD catback exhaust, black leather interior with carbon fiber face gauges, TRD carpets...
it looked kind of like this one even though its not even close...
trd-col.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back