tercel question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daso

Is it possible to swap an engine into the tercel? Cause I'm thinking major sleeper here... :)

Possible engine swap, Read this...

Hey, how are you. I'm from laval and my tercel is still stock (except for the cold air intake but 2hp doesnt makes any difference!!) I'm one of the guys from www.tercelonline.com. We are always discussing about swaps for our little car. there are some possibilities.

4E-FTE Starlet gt engine, 130 hp at the wheel, 1.3l turbo. The turbo runs at like 8 psi and you can boost it up to 15 psi with all the proper mods done to the engine. Easiest swap when it comes to fitting and wiring. The experts in that swap are el prototypes but they are in so cal.

4AGE You can find that 20V engine anywhere in quebec. Just look in junkyards for old corollas and mr2's. Hard fitting but good results. One guy runs low 14 seconds with that engine.

4AGZE Very rare here in the us, look for scrapped 88-89 mr2's and if you find one, you are lucky

1ZZFE celica gt engine, never done before anywhere in the world. 130 hp at the flywhell, not so bad.

2ZZGE !!!! try to fit that and you are a god. celica gts engine, never done also but worth the try. 180hp 6 speeds. A men's goto try new things

hope it helps you.

ps, there is also a turbo kit made for the stock 5E-FE engine from paseo. being the same engine and the same engine bay, the turbo should fit there. check it out at www.mmrusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back