Celica

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

I like Celicas alot. I think they are very futuristic and well designed. The problem is that they don't seem to be as fast as the Honda or VWs. Anyone else have an opinion?

I don't really like the newer model, I prefer the older ones with the turbo like a 91 or 93

Toyota has some graet cars, but t seems that their older motors were better......

15 sec....you mean like the turbo 4wd ones? Damn those are sweet!! And super performant!

My first Turbo was a Celica. Tonnes of fun, and extremely reliable.
The new look is sort of strange, but that's what i thought when i first saw the 1996 civic, and look at them now...hot little cars (go-carts).

New Celica is fast but they are expensive. But they are very beautiful cars very well build and very well finished. I would take one of it before taking a RSX Type S.

i got a Celica GT 1990, i would like to know if a Supra turbo motor can fit inside. One more thing is i'm searching Back Clear Lights, can't find them..
Thanks!

I doubt you'll find clear lights.

For the motor...I can't say for certain so I won't say at all.

i like the new celica , when i first saw it it looked weird but now i like it, Guys i dont get why u guys dont like the rsxtype s what a car!! and fast too

I dont doubt it is fast but I just dont like the line of the rsx, but with the skirt and the wing is less worse.

The front of both the RSX and Celica are nice..........But both of their backs are way too chopped! Quite ugly!

re

i had an all trac (turbo awd) and it is a great car but i had a lemon so... i sold it

a supra engine in a celica won't fit. The 3sgte though (mr2 turbo and celica turbo)

i had a 94 celica, the one that looks like an integra on steroid and it was a great car but no power. I wanted to put a 3sgte in it but i couldn't find the parts.

puma

Re: re

well I,ve had Celicas in my family since i was a child. i think they a beautiful cars. they have always had very original styling, but there was no power, but i just bought a 2000 gt-s and if you ask me it is a kick ass car. yes it is a little more expensive than the rsx type-s but the celica feels a lot sportier and more nervous when accelerating, don't get me wrong i love the new rsx but not a fan of that new I-VTEC. it is to smooth and u not feel the acceleration like u do in the celica...

Re: re

Not really the trany is amazing but the only problem is that the VVTL-i(V-TEC) only comes in @ 6100 rpm so u have to really shift the car @ cut off to stay in the VVTL-i(V-TEC) but besides that its a kick ass car....and by the way anyone know of a (V-TEC) controller for the VVTL-i, I would defiantly be interested...

i like thge celicas that resmebled the supras i think they were 95-97!!!!!!those were sweet!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back