Yamaha R6 (rare color) new tranny, new clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's really fair considering the bike is valued at that price
recently invested $3500 in repairs that you would have to do on any other r6 over 25 000kms
+ modifications but we all know mods dont account for any value.

Last edited:
The clutch was worn but didnt need replacing, neither did the fuel pump but did it anyway because I had good prices on oem parts. I could have fixed the tranny much cheaper using aftermarket (jobber parts) and would have saved about 50% so around 1000$ but I wasnt planning on buying a new bike. I wanted genuine parts to ensure quality.

The rebuild cause from one little spring that should have been replaced as soon as it broke. I know the previous owner took as good care as I did (which is why I bought it) clutch and tranny work is typical over 30 000 kms which is why I find it hard to believe some r6 are going for over 7k with original parts.

prix de fou

tous les modifications et reparations investi plus que 6000$

je le laisse maintenent a $5800, vente rapide avant l'hiver.
venez le voir, faite l'inspection et voir que la moto est parfaite !!

if R6 didn't cost soo much in insurance and I got some little money on the side. I would have bought it right away, damn :( !

jespere que tu le vendra pas toute de suite je voulais men acheté un plus atrd cet hiver et le tiens em semble parfait !!!!!;)

bonen chance pour al vente quand meme :D

TracK said:
$4900

needs few touch-ups (or repaint) right headlight lens and right mirror

What happened ? Dropped ?

Is there something wrong with the bike, 'cause the price is absolutely tempting for me now and should've been sold a while ago... ?:)

nothing is wrong, works perfect but yes I crashed it yesterday and screwed up the aesthetics.

my ankle, hip and elbow have more dammage then the bike. I would suggest a repaint, maybe something custom/original since the bike is already polished all over.

I was gonna keep it but I got a good deal on a 636.

and at this price its really not negociable

but you can get all the parts on ebay pretty cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back