The Toyota Matrix? Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strclear

I'm lookin forward to seeing all these companies trying to cash in the wagon trend thats hittin us so hard. mp5 and elantra gt 5dr, The Matrix with the engine option should do well. Although the price tag will be up there with the rav4 ....arnd 25 to 30,000$ is that right?

I haven't seen too many pics of the car but I think it will be great.

One of the version has the 180hp of the celica and there will be awd version. Waiting for that car ...

lools more like a four door golf to me. With a japanese touch and engine.... You cant compare a toyota ...to the Ptcruiser ...no comparison....weak attempt of an american car company trying to bring back a design that should ahve stayed in the past...

my favorite slogan for the the pt cruiser "available in all the colors of the rainbow" ahahahahahaha

180 hp 6 speeds !! I want one ! i hope it's under $30 000, I'd consider getting one

180 hp?? But didn't the Dyno test in scc (jan.02) say that the toyota matrix stock had something like 159 hp and 116 torque. I read that one a while ago so I could be wrong or thinking of something else.

Well these are the spec from the celica engine. What it is going to be for real, w'ill see in february I guess

I guess I was thinking of something else.

personally, I don't really like the exterior of the matrix. Is anyone thinking of maybe eventually getting one?

matrix

AWD matrix are supposed to be available only with automatic tranny... :-( I work in a toyota dealer and that's what we were told...

Boris

Re: matrix

i saw it on guide de lauto. the prototype looked GR8 but the one theyre actually gonna launch isnt as nice as the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back