excellent and comfortable winter car or new daily driver

asking 1050$ nego
514-931-6501 ask for Ryan
*not the car, picture is for referance only*
wash.jpg

wicked engine !! :)
these cars are tanks, just like 87-89 accords :) and pontiac 6000's

perfect winter car guys !! :)

I'm glad there is much interest in the car, but no one has phoned the number above to express interest in viewing it. If you want a final price, phone either me on my pager 230-3969 and set up an apointment or call the owner Ryan at 514-931-6501, come see the car make and offer and its yours. no offers or final prices will be discussed over the net, phone or in person only. The car is not perfect but as 95EXv6 said they are built solid. The car is located in the Atwater market area above the canal. This car will last the winter and them some no problem. Sorry no digital pics of the car, the photo in the ad is for referance only.

Oui je parle frainçais, et Ryan(le proprio) aussi parle français. Mais je le tape mal, donc je prefere parler au telephone.

Mods can you move this to the 3000 and under. I started the thread before the sub-section was created, and to avoid confusion I would like it in the correct section. Thanks

beautiful car, ive been in it a couple times with ryan, never been pushed, drive is smooth and enjoyable, great for the price. :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back