Supra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, 33 MKIV Supras have been sold in Canada... EVER! I guess they don't know an amazing car when they see one :p

Dead serious... That's why they discontinued it I guess... Anyone got any info on a IS300 to Supra Engine swap?

in japan i saw a mercedes with a supra engine :D to tell u the truth WOW!!!!!!!

u have to go at www.hondamods.com i saw one and with a bmw 2. when i visit japan i saw many crazy car with supra engine and for them its more cheap then buy a mercedes new engine what u think?

I could believe that onely 33 were sold in canada. The only people that bought 'em were old men! Almost everyone I see is automatic! What a waste of a good Japanese sports car.

re

well i doubt it there was only 33 since i have seen around 10 for sale on trader.ca in a year. and there was around 4-5 in a year on hebdo.net

Here we go... 10,000 supras were MADE for North America. 33 of those were sold in Canada. The rest were scrapped or are in the US.

There is one in Montreal that was just for sale, dunno what happened to it.

1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
6 Speed
new muffler
mever winter driven

going for 34,000... not bad compared to what americans are paying for this car!

Oh yeah, maybe it was 33 still exist in Canada still, but I don't think that 1000 (or whatever people bought them) people moved to America with their Supras...

Either way, we missed out big

i think what munchy means is that in the last YEAR of production there were only 33 sold, but there are definetly more than 33 of the last MODEL in Canada

Really only 33... Well it's nice to know that I have one of them, cool.

I know there is one that lives in Hampstead.
I pass it a lot it's next to a friends house
Karim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back