Updated: Pics of My Ride: Altezza IS200 RC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool

Legacy Member
Toyota Altezza IS200 RC

Hi

I just completed my project, the Altezza IS200. Here are some pics of it. All thats left to add on are headlights and brake lights, and a carbon fiber sticker for the hood and for the spoiler. I also just picked up new tires and chrome wheels. I will be at Lafleurs this thursday for anyone that wants info on RC's and to see my RC car. Tell me what you think of it. :bigup:

fd5f5ba5.jpg

fd5f5b9a.jpg

fd5f5b94.jpg

fd5f5b90.jpg

fd5f5b87.jpg

fd5f5b52.jpg

fd5f5b7a.jpg

:bigup:

Last edited:
Hi,

your car looks fantastik, its amazing :bigup:

i have a s2k myself, im thinking of changing my body ...

if it doesnt rain ill go at lafleur tonight and come and see you

BTW do u speek french???

cya

again nice car

im probably gonna get a skyline gt-r body or a 911 but im not sure yet theres a couple of thing i have to change....

JF jai une couple de questions pour toi

hustler : i dont think they make crx body. u guys got nitro or eletric RC?? cuz i got a nitro but i need a FM transmitter and receiver. its an Hpi Super nitro rally. i wanna sell it to buy a offroad(nitro mt racer or rc10gt) cuz i wanna do some competition .

thanks foxyan and lowrider!

lights cost me 25$, there alot better then what i thought they would be, you can order it for 25$ USD on the internet http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p.pgm?Q=1&I=LXAXW1&P=7 or you can go to Teds Hobby Shop in Pointe-Claire, speak to Peter and say you want to order the same lights JF did.

MatCivicTurbo: They have all the bodies you want at HPI Racing. Ill answer all your questions on msn.

Hustler: Sorry they dont make CRX bodies.

CRXSI88: Check your PM's

Yes, I have an electric, so far Ive spended over 1000$ on it, its the best in performance you can have, just my speed I have to work, I need a stronger motor. If you know anything about motors I have a 16turn motor, and the lower the turns (for some reason) the faster the car is. I want to get a 10 turn. But then my car would only last like 4min, at full speed.

If anyone has any questions, send me your email, and ill add you to msn if you have it.

Thanks

JF

hey how do u post pic?? i can post mine ! :D
i cant run it yet , dont have fm receiver+transmitter :mad:

but i have a nice paint job. it won a second place show!

supra : check your PM =)

More Pics!!!! All My RC Bodys!!

P.S If Anyone has an RC and wants a free body, its the white RSX, it wasnt well cut out, i did a fast job on it. If you want it tell me.

Check this out:

fd5b272d.jpg

fd5b266d.jpg

fd5b2869.jpg

fd5b289b.jpg

fd5b2808.jpg

fd5b27b9.jpg

fd5b26ab.jpg

If you want any info about RC's email me @:

montreal_rc_racing@hotmail.com

Thanks

RC CREW

We have an on road RC CREW. If your RC can keep up with mine and your RC looks good, you can join the crew, tell me what your RC is, and PM me. Thanks

so far we have:

Toyota Altezza IS200
Honda S2000

Last edited:
I was at Lafleurs last night! Quite a night, but there were alot of nice cars and alot of cool people. One women police officer warned to take my RC off the ground, cause it could distract the police in there driving around the parking lot. WTF. I picked it up then put it back down, and went and pulled it up in front of the cops! Danny took some pics of the RC last night. Thanks. Anyone else get to see it last night? What do you think of it?

aug29lafleur37.jpg

aug29lafleur38.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back