6A licence holders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.O.T. CRX

are any of you interested (not right now) in being extra nice and taking some of us with learners licences out so we can cruise? i am just curious if anyone would actually be willing to. i wouldn't have a bike till next summer, if i got one. but i don't even know someone with a bike and a licence. so basically i take my closed circuit test next week and then in spring i do my open circuit test with no experience... will it be hard to pass?

thanks guys

That would be cool, is there any places that would rent bikes?, any bike (i don't care if it's a 450cc)......i already passed my closed circuit test, i'm waiting after winter to pass my road test.......

Come spring time I'll be looking for people to ride with as well. I'm buying my bike in the spring, just waiting for my 25th birthday to not pay too much insurance. I've had my liscence for 3-4 years now.

DasoGTI: i've already taken the class, finished it last week and i have my closed circuit test on tuesday.

btw, how do i get to the henri bourassa saaq?

take the 40 as a referance (Trans Can) is way up the Henri Bourassa exit... between Sources and Cote-Vertu (all in west end)

Email me if you want to ride, I ride with a couple of friends regularly. I'm riding tomorrow afternoon if you want to tag along. Hope your ready for some miles.:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back