'90 integra GS (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whichone

Legacy Member
For sale:

Red '90 teg gs. The engine has 207,000kms but runs well. The car ALWAYS starts and has had full tune up done (only OEM parts). It does burn a little oil if you push it, but most old hondas do. I have owned the car for 5 months and have fixed a lot of things on it, here is a list,
-2 new axles
-drivers upper ball joint
-passenger lower ball joint
-bendix front pads (discs should be changed)
-4 Khumo Ecstas (2 should be replaced, other 2 are very good, $70 at RMR)
-Rebuilt alternator (belt was changed too, NO starting/charging problems)
-Brand new distributor (this included the igniter, coil, cap, rotor, I still have the OEM ones too)
-Fresh tints
-Fresh paint on the front bumper
-Tune up from acura includes plugs, new wire set, cap, rotor,

When i bought the car it came with full tokico coil suspension (no crapppy coil over set), and the shocks are adjustable. The car also has four cross drilled rotors, however as mentioned the front rotors are ready to be changed. I would be lying if i said it didn't burn some oil, because of this normal problem I check my fluids at least once a week. The car is very low but the body is very clean, floor is perfect (it was sprayed). The tag lights are the only exterior lights that dont work (bolts are old and rusty), besides that every light works (fog light conversion at the switch was done). Inside the car you will find a slight tear on the drivers seat (honda....), but if that bugs you, i can get a good deal from Persian for a seat. All the dash lights work, cruise, horns (loud aftermarket), etc. I work with electricity, so there are NO gremlins in the car. There used to be, but I killed them.

Stuff that is considered "cool" :D ,
-no name CAI
-blue LED's under the dash (installed properly, very discreet not "ricy")
-Two way alarm/starter combo FM, LCD, with starter kill (Installed by me, this is what i do for a living)

The car is good and solid, no cracked windows, no B.S.
I'm an honest guy looking for honest money. I'm asking $2700 with the deck, $2500 no deck. I paid $1600 for the car 5 months ago and have put a few bucks in it. I am not making any money, and am not going to screw anyone. Good car for a good price. Any Q's, PM me or E-mail me at scoma699@hotmail.com
Thanks.

5xveq

5xvg8

5xvk0

Pics are not recent, since then the bumper has been painted, and the windows are tinted (legal).

Bump for the nicest guy on MR.com :bigup:

Car is in very good shape and a STEAL at this price! This guy is meticulous!

Good luck Scott!

What's the condition of the suspension set up? it's a full factory set with shock and springs right?

Pm's are all answered. I forgot to mention the car is a gs so it has electric windows, sunroof (no leak). No electric locks though (however i have installed all the wires for electric locks and even have the pumps---they need to be installed). I am firm with the price, and i dont need another car (i already have my winter car), so no trades. Thanks.

Suspension is good, very tight, no bounce. Front end is solid (most of it is new except bushings).

OMg, very very nice clean teg, i have one like this except i have leather seats & power lock :p

Bump for a clean nice car !!

(P.S. I NEED A HOOD, FRONT BUMPER & CONDENSER FOR INTEG 90 :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back