949Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashix

Bought a Thinkpad 600x laptop from 949Mark about 2 months ago posted on this forum, he said the battery held a charge, when I tried I it at home, the battery was completely dead and the laptop needed a new one. After contacting mark a few times on MSN in regards to some form of compensation, I of course got added to his blocked list.

Just want to warn people about him, make sure you're very carefull when dealing with him.

poor guy... he's a high school buddy of mine. I'm sure he meant well... sorry to hear about this incident tho. Its the buyer's choice to deal with him or not... he's not usually a scam artist i'll tell you that much, i'll ask him about this situation for you and let you know whats goin on from his end... best of luck with the laptop *tu*

outraged182 said:
Its the buyer's choice to deal with him or not... ...best of luck with the laptop *tu*...
pssst, you're not helping your friend with those...

new ad does show "only problem is the battery doesnt hold a charge
for longer than 20-30mins."

It's not the buyers choice to deal with him or not, it's the sellers responsibility to give an accurate description of his items. If you purposedly lie when selling something then there's something wrong. Worst of all is that when I mentionned it to him, and was very comprehensive about it, he simply added me to his blocked list, that a good seller does not make. He doesn't deserve pitty simply because he thinks he can get out of it just by ignoring his customers.

true true... but supposedly he's learned from his mistake as his new post has proven. I can see where ur angry, i'm not telling you not to be... i'm just posting my 2 cents, but anyways...

He's learned from his mistake? If he had learned anything he would have contacted me to solve the problem and not put me on ignore instead. This guy hasn't learned anything and is obviously a dishonest fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back