Montreal Subaru Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

Hi guys. How long has the club been around? Are you into streetracing at all?

Danny, the club is there since late 98, but in late 99, we re-start it, with a member fee and new rules.. and since January 00, we are now more then 178 members.. Its super.. Sponsors, Subaru Canada, organisation , run after us to get some support and help on things.

For the Street Racing, I dont think that many people in the club are in that.. I think that you have saw that one time that you have post a message about it on our message board.. People was really rude with you about the street racing..

Personnaly, I dont think that many people will write here in the Subaru section.. you can wait to see, but like I say, most of them will stay on the club board and not really go arround , specialy not in the street racing.. No offence, but we are more track people..

Anyway man, thanks to think about us. hehe :)

Later man
Mike M

Je comprend ce que vous dites, et ca fait du sens.

J'espere qu'il y aurait du monde qui va venir ici quand-meme.

Je suis certain quien a une maudite gang qui lise ceci entk (sans nécessairement écrire):D

Ce qui me fait chier des derniers evenements concernant le street racing c que j'en suis l'un des plus grand detracteur, et que je me suis fait coller une image de grand amateur ! :( GRRRR Damn medias..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back