2 X Mint Hyundai Excels

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxcarracer

2 X Mint Hyundai Excels *pics*

***PICS ADDED***

RED ONE SOLD!

mine is a 94 with 132 000km, mint as well, but mine got more of the special treatment since my dads a mechanic (z3 cd player, best synthetic oils etcetc) they are both automatic.
always been serviced by my dad.
grey one left for 1300$ neg or 1300$ firm with 4 winter tires w/rims (2 alpin and 2 brand new arctic alpin), new brakes all around, 132k km, no rust, very very solid and z3 cd player etc...
great car and will make for great solid winter car for anyone.
for more infos pm me
thanks

ps. im from the east end.

Last edited:
this is my gpas car, having only slightly over 70k it does run better than mine and the tranny shifts like new. the only thing is it had abit more rust than me over the rear wheel well and once again was patched up by me.

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

this is my car, body and all perfect minus this small rust that was patched up by me over the rear wheel well

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

Hey Everybody! The price he's asking for these cars are great! I know him very well and they are very clean, especially the silver one (it even has a little RPM gauge for you peppers) lol, The cars are super clean on the inside! Buy them for winter cars or even cause they're very economical, or just to drive off a cliff at 70MP/H Now for writingthis luigi, you owe me $5.00. joke. Later guys

LOOKIN FOR A VR6 ENGINE<----- PM ME FAST <-------- mmmm VR6<---------

red one sold
grey one left for 1300$ neg or 1300$ firm with 4 winter tires w/rims (2 alpin and 2 brand new arctic alpin), new brakes all around, 132k km, no rust, very very solid and z3 cd player etc...

boxcarracer said:
red one sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back