memphis audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowrider

Legacy Member
im thinking of getting 2 12'' memphis subs does anyone have them or know if their good or not i know they have a 3 year warranty if they blow you just bring them 2 the store .

Depends on what model you're looking at and what you want in your car. I have 2 10" memphis studios and the sound quality is great and it's extreemly punchy but they won't handle over 300 w RMS.

Memphis subs are quite good..

The Studio line sounds awesome..but aren't the best at handling big power..the HP's can handle more than their rated for..sound quite good..and thump..but are $550 for a single 12".. a little pricey to say the least... Eclipse 8700 series subs are without a doubt on par with Memhpis HP's have a 3 year warranty..and cost only $329 each.. also will play a fair bit lower.. these subs in 1.2 cu.ft ported..tuned to 28hz..will deliver awesome sound quality..insanely low bass..and some pretty serious SPL... the new JL 12W3v.2's will as well but won't have the same low end extension....

it's a matter of what you like and how much you wanna spend really..

i have eclipse/pro audio/ equipment in my car and i heard some of the stuff memphis has -500rms amp powering 2 12" subs...

for alot cheaper then top end they sound pretty good !!

and bass ?! oh damn..loud as fukkkkkk !! highly recommended !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back