new oil sensor
recent timing belt
good battery
winsheild intact.

3rd owner

excellent and comfortable winter car or new daily driver

asking 1050$ nego
514-931-6501 ask for Ryan
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]*not the car, picture is for referance only*, Do not PM asking for Pics, I have none, if you are really interested in the car, you have to come see it the old fashion way [/FONT][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~duhicki4/wash.jpg

Last edited:
Car is in St-Henri, oui je parle fraçais. nothing to repair, the car just came back from a To-MTL trip, no problems give me a call

rust isn't bad, front drivers fender is a bit banged up, nothing serious, a bit of typical(for these years honda/acura) rust around the passenger rear wheel arche. no repairs are needed the car runs well, excellent for winter, or as a second car.

I'm quite interested, I'd like to come see it. If I like it, I'll give you $600. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
Nick

73vette said:
I'm quite interested, I'd like to come see it. If I like it, I'll give you $600. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
Nick

call me and you can come see it 514-931-6501

Flat Black said:
call me and you can come see it 514-931-6501
I'm still very interested and would like to come see it, but I JUST bought a new house and I have sooo many things to take care of. However as soon as I get a second I'll call you and come see it.

73vette said:
I'm still very interested and would like to come see it, but I JUST bought a new house and I have sooo many things to take care of. However as soon as I get a second I'll call you and come see it.

no problem, there is not rush to sell. The car is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back