Looking for Jeep YJ 1990 to 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
j'ai un jeep yj 95 4 cyl 2 toit mou et dur vert foret vraiment propre 6000$$ non négo monter sur du 31 pouce bon pneu... tout est fontionelle...

There's no such thing as a descent '90 '95 JEEP under 3 grands.. maybe '90-'91 but rare as cherries..

Found one 1995 jeep YJ 200000Km on it red soft and hard top no rust winshield broken. How much is it worth?

------------> he wants 4000 $

Last edited:
hi my name is Louis i am selling this 4.2L 4x4 jeep all is fix on the jeep over 1500$ of new parts wher put in the jeep new clutch,new oaks,bushings and much more it is a 5 speed. new paint job was done to it not to long ago the mouter was cange last sumer it has 175000KM the jeep has 220000km but you look at it it looks new it is a fun car 4x4 is a1 not a thing to do to the jeep. the jeep is red with black hard top all leather interor New ignition including cap, rotor, wires, plugs, coil etc.
-Recently changed all the fluids, power steering, diffs, tranny, tansfer, radiator etc.
-Run only synthetic oil
-Replaced clutch
-New motor and tranny mounts.4 newer winter tire.he would like to trade or get $$ for it like 2500$
if you would like to get info call hem at 450 229 6381. name is Guy or pm me and maybe i can help you have a good day to all. keep the trade clean and cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back