NFS PORSCHE 2000????

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

powered by honda

Hey everyone who has NFS PORSCHE 2000, if you want to play tonite, reply to this message along with your e-mail adress. VSPEC might be hosting, if not then i will, around 7:00. If you have any questions, e-mail me at
monkey_man_3001@hotmail.com
Thanks!!!!

Send me an e-mail alright man???? But i can't play for too long because i got exams tomarrow and i got to study...

lol, just read your post, and thought, wait a sec, last time I played that game was at work. I looked through my drawer, and there it was! :) I'll see what I can do about making it tonight! It's either I'm going out to Bourbon right after work, or I'll go home play for a bit and go there later tonight.

good that you found the game, i am waiting for competition! (aka get my ass smoke, well we will see about that)

Hope you can make it! You got it at work

Hey, i almost beat you Vspec, i will soon enough, i use a keyboard, i hate it, i 'need' a controller but too lazy to get one. I beat you once :) . And Joe (skyline35) i atleast beat him :) i feel like a winner!!!!

I drive keyboard, automatic.
No special controller, no tricks, no steering wheel, just old plain stupid digital controller. I got skills i guess.

This is not a defeat: I lost because i used underpowered cars.

Yeah, sure there buddy, i beat you fair and square, lolz, it was fun!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for Joe to come on MSN, he needs a reminder... I think he's slow or something... lolz, no offence man... :p

Hey Vspec, drop me an e-mail when your ready to play... I'll be online so juss send me an e-mail before hand and we'll play then :) :) . Thanks!

Hey man, i'm sorry for beating you every race, you and your drunk friend, hehe, but it was fun!!!!!!!

I know, hehe, i've learned that one map and 2 others i forgot their names... But once i'm well known about the tracks, then we'll have some good races... Hey Ryan, why dont' you come play too man??? The more the marrier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back