(Photos) Trac @ Tremblant

Status
Not open for further replies.

JagImaging

MR staff member
I was at Tremblant last weekend shooting the race. I had a great time and noticed that the Trac team was there. I did not take as many shots as I would of liked but here are some pics of the team.
Dsc_0180Tcopy.jpg

Dsc_0087Tcopy.jpg

Dsc_0024Tcopy.jpg

Dsc_0070Tcopy.jpg

Dsc_0050Tcopy.jpg

Dsc_0023Tcopy.jpg

Dsc_0044cTcopy.jpg

Lucky Guys , living my boyhood dreams ......... :bigup:

-I see you have the Key racing transporter , is there a relationship or assosiation still between the two groupes ??

silver7 said:

-I see you have the Key racing transporter , is there a relationship or assosiation still between the two groupes ??

It's now the TRAC transporter, it just needs some new decals. :D

silver7 said:

Key Motorsport was sold a little over a year ago; and the new owner decided to litterally tear appart a piece of canadian motorsport history by changing the company name, and getting rid of all the assets.

So We ended up buying the ex-Key transporter.

i was hiking that weekend at tremblant, and heard the cars lapping from pretty much the top of the mountain. sounded great :)

YellowTurbo said:
Je disait ca pour rire c tout ! c juste que je sais pas les temps des autres séries et je pensait pas qu'il y avait autant d'écart !

;)

Je t'aime, tu le sais!

blacksheep said:
1:46 flat? F1600 sans doute

Ton équipe c'est pas audette racing ou qqch? Me semble que j'ai vu ça sur un camion, ça me disait de quoi

oui c ca ! en passant je disais pas mon temps pour *etre hot* mais parce que je pensait pas qu,il y avait autant d'écart :bigup: pas mal pour des vieux moteur de fonte qui font surement pas 100 whp loll :laugh:

ouin il va falloir que je loue un ride dans la Beetle l'année prochaine pour essayer ca un sedan... c tu possible ?

;)

Ouais j'ai vu la course, belle course.

Pour le sedan, c'est certain que c'est possible, faudrait voir avec Steph, mais si je me trompes pas c'est possible de la louer cette saison ci pour du testing.

blacksheep said:
Boyhood dreams? What's stopping you? $20K gets you into the Echo Cup with a fun car you can race AND use as a daily driver on the street!

Lol !!! 20k also cuts a heck of a chunk off the ol'morgage too ......
With 2 kids, wife , house, 3 cars and everything else there is not much hope for a "racing" budget anytime soon .....but then again , who knows in 10 years when everything is paid off .........hey that's what dreams are for !!!!

Thanks for the suggestion though !! :D

FunP0lice said:
;)

Ouais j'ai vu la course, belle course.

Pour le sedan, c'est certain que c'est possible, faudrait voir avec Steph, mais si je me trompes pas c'est possible de la louer cette saison ci pour du testing.

Ok ben je lui en parlerai !

pour la course tu étais ou ? parce que ca à brassé pas mal... il a été chanceux que je devais absolument finir la course pour gagner le championnat sinon j,aurais pété un plomb c sur ! :zie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back