1987 Scirocco 8v

Status
Not open for further replies.

SophiaCDN

1987 Scirocco 8v (new info added)

Just seeing if there would be any interest in my 87 Scirocco 8v... The body is solid, some minor surface rust in some parts, but it's in great shape considering its age. This car has had almost everything replaced on it this past year... (see list below)... Basically, it doesn't need anything and won't for quite a while! Comes with winter tires and all receipts dating back to the early 90s, as well as a box with many extra parts. Was just safetied and e-tested in Ontario.

List of repairs done to it this year:

Front Rotors + Pads
Rear Drums
Driver side brake cylinder
Rear Wheel Bearings and Seals
Tune-up (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, O2 sensor)
Tranny fluid
Timing and accessory belts
Water Pump
Starter (being changed as we speak)
Alternator
Battery
Fan Switch
Reverse Light Switch
Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
Head Gasket
Valve Cover Gasket
Oil Pan Gasket
Front Ball Joints and Tie Rod Ends (and of course alignment)
Missing Linkz Shifter Kit

Asking: $1,500

Last edited:
More Info: Have a box with some spare parts, including an extra rust free sunroof, and an extra rear deck cover, some lights, rear shocks and struts, etc.

SALMK2 & 69MGB: I'm not sure yet... I guess it's more of a best reasonable offer thing... This car is not meant as a beater though.

mk2drafter: No thanks, I'm looking to buy a relatively new car.

scirocco16valve: Says nothing about that in the rules, and I'll remember your helpfulness next time you're selling things on the boards I see you on. *tu*

yanlavoie & can_huckbig: Voila... The front bumper has since been changed though. Click on the thumbnails...

i guess you didn;t see this post

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141889

good luck

SophiaCDN said:
More Info: Have a box with some spare parts, including an extra rust free sunroof, and an extra rear deck cover, some lights, rear shocks and struts, etc.

SALMK2 & 69MGB: I'm not sure yet... I guess it's more of a best reasonable offer thing... This car is not meant as a beater though.

mk2drafter: No thanks, I'm looking to buy a relatively new car.

scirocco16valve: Says nothing about that in the rules, and I'll remember your helpfulness next time you're selling things on the boards I see you on. *tu*

yanlavoie & can_huckbig: Voila... The front bumper has since been changed though. Click on the thumbnails...

Meh, that's in the "other" classifieds section... I was reading the rules / FAQ thread :p

Anyway, the car will now get a new starter as well (that was the one thing that was NOT replaced on it *banghead* )

I'd like to get $2000 o.b.o. for it.

I also have a full list of all parts replaced on it that I could copy and paste over from Excel (part of any restoration project is keeping track of everything you do!)

Sophia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back