ATTN:VSPEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

powered by honda

Hey man, you beat me every race, except one race, i almost had you. You could of told me there was SNOW, i mean, an F1 car in the snow? I was all over the road, like a drunk driver. Lolz, but thanks for the games, we'll play tomarrow around ... 7:00 ok? I can't any earlier because i have a hockey game at 4:00 to 5:00 and then get home by 5:45, and i have to study, so after that we'll play cool? I just need some more practice and i WILL beat you and your crotch rocket, lolz.

Hey 'VSPEC' I gave my friend the game as well and then 2marrow 'SPOONRACING' will have it and then my other friend, so by friday i'll have like 4 other people and we'll invite some other people on this board and we'll have like these big races cool?? But today i got one other person and anyone else who would like to play NFS PORSCHE 2000, just reply to this message. How's 7:00 for you?? Or possibly earlier, if there is a time change, i will reply to this... But so far it's 7:00 cool? Going to go 'practice' now so we'll play tonight, prepare to lose... 'hopefully'.

nfs5? I think Ikept a copy at home somewhere. Let me look. If you guys want to play drop me an email. rlaing@altimas.net I haven't played since it came out. I hope I still have the CD, in fact I hope I wrote on it what it was, otherwise it'll take me forever to find it. I know I burnt it onto a gold CD, but then again all the CDs I have a gold :)

Yes well 'rice boy altima' (jokes) we're going to play around 7:00 ok? Check your e-mail and he will send you his IP adress, don't worry if you suck, just compare yourself to me and you'll be fine :) . Is 'NFS5' the same as PORSCHE 2000? Because i downloaded this game and it says NFS5 and PORSCHE 2000 but the NFS5 says 'OPEN WITH' and only PORSCHE 2000 works...

IP ADRESS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? E-MAIL ME!!!!!!!! I GOTTA GO SOON SO I CANT PLAY TOO LONG OK!?

ok I can't find the game, someone post a location to download the demo. I have the full game somewhere but not all my CDs are labeled. :) Point where to download what ever it is you guys are playing. I can't play tonight I have a pool tournament. And I may have one tomorrow too, so next time I can play is Thus.

using grokster/kazaa/music city/ etc just put nfs5 under software search and dwl it.

I'm sugessting that you acquire pirated software, my god what have i done what if the RCMP ... oh well

Vspec, how do you think I got it last time. I downloaded the ISO, and burned the image. But even at 150-200kb/s it still takes a little while.

Well from grokster it is not the iso image but some .exe that some guy created your are laking the mp3 and some other unimportant stuff but waht you need is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back