Opinions about the Suzuki sv650.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk1GTIt

Legacy Member
....exactly what the title says. Anybody have any experience with this type of bike? Im considering picking one up in the spring so I'd like to get some feedback. Thanks.

Very good torque but not a good beginners bike because of that!!! If this is not your first bike, then it's apparently a cool bike and fun to ride.

contrairement a whitezombie je dirais que c'est une tres bonne machine pour un debutant c'est pas trop sportif ni trop custom, (semi-fairing) juste entre les deux et t'as quand meme pas mal de power si tu avoir qque chose de plus puissant apres, tu auras une tres bonne base avec ca et ca te couteras pas trop cher d'assurances pcque c'est pas consideré comme un racer!
anyway si tu veux aller plus bas que ca tu vas te ramasser avec un 500 pis tu vas t'ennuyer apres 1 semaine:sleep:

Excellent bike. My brother has a blue one and he loves it. Very good beginers bike but fun enough to keep once you are comfortable with it. Not bad on the track either.

never rode one but from what i hear, they are pretty serious..

i'm sure it will be alot cheaper on insurance than a super sport..

you can get a full fairing kit for that bike which makes it look more super sport than touring..don't know if your interested in that:dunno:

Thx for the opinions guys. I actually preffer the look of open fairing bikes so I think Id just leave it the way it is. Thanks again.

i saw one downtown it looked really nice, it was a flashy blue with the lower fairing exposing the chrome header, it kinda looked like a ducati, the monster is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back