1992 Crown Vic 4.6 SOHC, duel exhaust, 3.55's, etc..low miles $700 b/o!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
have a 92 Crown Vic that runs awesome and has 3.55 gears and factory h-pipe dual exhaust. I never ran it at the track but I beat my friends 03 Ranger that ran a 15.88 at the track from a roll. I gteched a 15.99@90.1 with it. The motor runs awesome and it is a 2 owner car with 109,000 miles. It needs either sending unit or fuel lines or both...not sure. $700 US or best offer. I have alot of $$ tied up in it but have no time to mess with it. Drives and rides great and before the gas leaks got 18-20 city mpg and 24-25 highway.

davesvic.jpg

carpics_2138.jpg

DAng it.. Too far for me..

Wish it was closer I would take it for sure..

It needs a fuel pump ?? what do you mean by sending unit ?

HighRider said:
DAng it.. Too far for me..

Wish it was closer I would take it for sure..

It needs a fuel pump ?? what do you mean by sending unit ?

I am not far from the border, maybe 20 minutes. The sending unit is the actual metal unit the fuel pump mounts on and the lines hook to.

Keck for the small amount I want it is worth it for the motor! Just over 100,000 miles....be a nice swap in even a foxbody stang....be different at least!

how much would it cost to plate the car in quebec (inspections and everything) ? cuz this is an amazing deal

$600! I'll go to $550 and I'll keep the new tires and battery! COME on this is CHEAP for a car that runs and drives!

As you can see..the doors are solid, only rust is on the fenders. The frame could use some work but it is pretty decent. I just had it inspected a few months ago.

great deal, but it will need inspection to be plate here, and it will cost 200$ if nothing had to be change......

physician said:
great deal, but it will need inspection to be plate here, and it will cost 200$ if nothing had to be change......

I wasn't sure on what it would cost, I have heard it is not alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back