nfs5

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there really a network play?
i have it so tell me when u wanna get your ass kicked
icq #138793404

NFS5, stupid PAKO said it was GTA3, i knew he was ****ting me, so i install, i see NFS5, w\e, its still good, lolz.

I will play you once i get my controller, well i'm going to borrow my friends tomarrow and then i'm going to get a new one, the ones that shake and all, its pretty crappy playing on the 'keyboard' but i have nothing else to play with so... But once i get the controller (tomarrow) i will play you! Well i don't have a good car... I have an old @#%$ box, i just got it today infact, and boy my car is @#%$, well i didn't even purchase it, i took it for a test drive, slow ass acceleration, so i left it there and quit that damn game!

Nevermind, i was just playing it and i have NEED FOR SPEED: PORSCHE 2000, dammit, oh well. Am i able to download cars for it??

Oh, thanks man, can you give me the website where i can download these cars from?? I'd really appreciate that man, thanks!

Thank you very much man, i'm playing the FACTORY one, it's so ****en hard!!!!! I can't get past it, dammit, oh well, about these cars i will download, am i able to race with them at all times? Or only sometimes? I bought this crappy ass car, i don't like slow ass cars, it's speed or nothing!

The cars you dwlded can be used in single payer mode and in multiplayer. Factory is easier than evo to a certain point, but I was stuck some time and 360 detection engine is so crappy.

Wanna race sometime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back