scirocco16valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack is the best :bigup: he sold me springs and i didnt have all the cash for it but he still let me take them and he let me pay the balance a week later !! Jack is a trust worthy guy and i totally respect him for trusting me !! SOOOO if he sells anything u wont have any troubles w/t him cuz he is the most kick ass person ive ever bought stuff off *tu* *tu* *tu* *tu* *tu*

PS yandai u smell and plus u drive a pos so no one cares what u have to say :squintfin

yandai said:
Hahaha, je pense qu'il est capable de se défendre tout seul...

Es-tu son amoureux pour le défendre comme cela.... Fagot.

Dude I didn't even reply to tell you it was a deal.

you kept on haggling with the price and telling me it cost $$ at MicroBytes.

I told you my final offer and you could have taken it then.

Now it is too late and I picked myself two SATA 120 GB Hard disk for 240.00.

For sure there are much more happy MR members that I have SOLD or BOUGHT stuff from that can affirm this.

Also LiLJettaBoy is No Fagot and he has a Pretty Nice GF.

yandai said:
Hahaha, je pense qu'il est capable de se défendre tout seul...

Es-tu son amoureux pour le défendre comme cela.... Fagot.

ohhhh funny remark and this is coming from a fagot driving a Accent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: now plz drive off a bridge so u can claim at the insurance and by a real car :thefinger

AHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

what do u do for work do u "CUT HAIR" *fag* cuz alot of women that cut hair drive cars like yours :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ohhhh non i have a jetta and a swift i have to kill myself now cuz i have crappy cars :laugh:

LiLJettaBoy said:
AHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

what do u do for work do u "CUT HAIR" *fag* cuz alot of women that cut hair drive cars like yours :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ohhhh non i have a jetta and a swift i have to kill myself now cuz i have crappy cars :laugh:

will be getting a jetta

jay civic 91 said:
jack is a really bad guy i sold him my msd boost controler i send it to him and he never paid me

hey dude,
I sent you a paypal payment for the part but i never received it.
I have been buying and selling stuff that cost over 1K USD using paypal and never had any problems. I might be cheap but not a rip off artist.
When i still didn;t receive the item you said you shipped to me I made a compalin with paypal.
If you still have a problem I told you to call me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back