Wagons are for real men! 2002 Lowlife wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-R

Shop Representative
fd567f6e.jpg

fd567f6c.jpg

fd567f69.jpg

fd567e3c.jpg

really nice

Ive always liked the older Volvo T5R and 850R wagons too, those things are fast out of the box and pure beasts when modded.

Originally posted by WhiteZomby
So how much money you have dumped in your car??? including car??? Is it Quattro

I love the way you make it sound....Dumped. :rolleyes:

I'll let criss reveal the content but to everybody's surprise, not that much.....barely nothing.......for now.

By the way, I love how the pictures turned out last night.....good thing I didn't miss out.

Nice ride boss.

fd567f6e.jpg

Nice car Chris.

What's wrong with your rear wheel? Is it just the picture or does it really sit that far back in the fender?

Originally posted by blacksheep

What's wrong with your rear wheel? Is it just the picture or does it really sit that far back in the fender?
Audi's do that when you lower them for some reason.

Chris doesn't need to dump all kinds of money on the car because he does a lot of this----->:eek:

Originally posted by Saab900t
really nice

Ive always liked the older Volvo T5R and 850R wagons too, those things are fast out of the box and pure beasts when modded.

me too! i have always liked wagons.... Will take one over a Mini van any day

Shane, I guess you want to work on Sundays along with Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday? Cool.

Nice ride!

Makes me think of the Audi S6 Avant...

(For those who don't know the Audi S6 Avant : It's a nice (superb) station wagon doing 0-100 in 4.9 sec flush... 92K$. The whole family and the dog! At this speed, the dog is agaisnt the rear window, laughing at you...)

Very funny Shane.

By the way, I used the work dumped because I'm so used to earing it come out of my girlfriends mouth (How much money you dumped into your bike this time:mad: nagnagnagnag). I guess you guys know what I'm talking about. I don't consider putting money into your car "dumping".

Originally posted by RMR Autosport
Shane, I guess you want to work on Sundays along with Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday? Cool.
:eek: :cry: :( :doh: :balling:

Chris, You're car is so beautiful, and you can have as many free passes as you want to campshane:bigup:

Hmmm now he drives a wagon. Could Chris be planning on making a bunch of little car nuts in the near future?:p Seriously though, the car looks great man. Ive always loved sport wagons.(Audis,Volvos)

Great looking car! Wagon was definatley the way to go! I'm in the process of building a wagon myself.

Maybe we'll have to start a wagon club!

Originally posted by Saab900t
really nice

850r one of my all time Favorites :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back