Clarion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

methOd

Legacy Member
I would like to know your opinion about Clarion stuff .. ! Ill probably buy a clarion HU + 15" Clarion powered by a Alpine V12 Amp .. !
is that good stuff ... ? btw, Im buying this stuff because I can have very good deal on those .... ! I know Clarion is not profesionnal stuff .. ! But I just want a simple setup not too expensive and have fun listening my music... ! So whats your opinion ?

You can get a good deal on Alpine V12 amp??? go for it!!! it's an amazing amp but expensive... thats what I heard... for clarion I don't know...

RoadRunner

Radio Choice = Good! (depending on model #)
Amp = Good! (especially the new models, VERY efficient)
Sub = For the price/quality, find another brand!

Ok thx guys, but the fact is, I know that I could find better subs for Quality/price ... but I Got really a really good deal on those ... ! So im asking if those subs are not that bad .. ?!?

btw: the HU is the DB325 ... nothing to good but I think it would make the job for the kind of setup I want ... !

if YOU like the radio buy it. ITry and find a Clarion dealer, and see if they have one on demo. Even if it's not a 15", at least you'll get an idea of the sound!

Ok thanks for the advices Altima .
btw: Nice Alternative Signature ! Big PimpiN' :bigup:

All the Clarion radio's are very clean sounding and reliable.. my dad has the same Hu as you plan to get.. simple..but looks nice..and the sound is very clean...

Amps.. good choice...little pricey unless your getting a "really good" Deal..

Subwoofer wise....well..there's alot better subs out there.. a Kicker Comp VR would be a much better choise in the same price range...

Cheers
Mohawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back