Nissan GT-R R35 Concept-VIDEO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY???

Too close to the 350Z as seen in the picture

It lost is Powerfull image

Does this model will hit the market or still a concept??

looks like its on a g35 platform which makes sense. looks decent it will soften from that I would think, and as long as it has a 3.5 liter 350hp+ tt v8. I don't give a shit what it looks like

G35 is a SKYLINE ... o_O , Enfin yon reprit les Bonne vieille lumiere de la R34 !!! weeee parce que la nouvelle Skyline R35 (G35) quon connais dison que a manquais un peu de Skyline R34 dans le corps :p

i'm confused... i've seen that pic a while back and thought it was an old skyline concept that never made it... and isn't the g35 for sale in japan as the r35? also, then wut the hell is the skyline on automotions business card? (looks like an r34 with sleeker lines)

Not bad
R35_GTR_Skyline_Concept.jpg

KA24DET said:
On the automotion card it's a Skyline R34 , not a R35 (G35 from infiniti) :)

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148575&highlight=r35
the first pic is the same one on the card... so ur saying this is an r34??? don't think so...

and with the japanese r35/ g35 there's the 300GT, 300GTP, 300GTS, 250GT, 250GTP, 250GTS and 250GTe... with either 3.0 or a 2.5 liter engines
so i figure this other one is the r35 GTR?

Last edited:
je pensais que GT-R35 = skiline, lautre fois jai vu une skiline 2005....pis on disait un infinity G35!!!????
pis la GT_R R35 ( je pensais skyline) ressemble a un melange entre la infiniy et la 350z???

mais elle est ****ing nice, but for a skyline i prefer the old ones!

SER_chicka said:
je pensais que GT-R35 = skiline, lautre fois jai vu une skiline 2005....pis on disait un infinity G35!!!????
pis la GT_R R35 ( je pensais skyline) ressemble a un melange entre la infiniy et la 350z???

mais elle est ****ing nice, but for a skyline i prefer the old ones!
i love you...CHEESEBURGER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back