P O T A T O C A N N O N S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
Anyone ever build one and can you tell me what I should watch out for and like what measurements you used and especially, what method did you use to ignite the chamber?

My brother has one, I think he uses propane to ignite it. You gotta watch out because these things are dangerous. They can shoot potatos across a football field no problem.

But how does he IGNITE it? like he uses propane as the fuel and ill probably use the same but how does he introduce the spark into the chamber?

but can i put the push button on the outside and there will be a wire or whatever going into the chamber and i just puch and boom?

Cannon

I have some Nitromethane for your cannon:evil:

thanks, but no thanks TK...

Turbo323: i went to reno but they had no BBQ igniter so the guy searches through some boxes and took an igniter from a 3000$ barbecue... oh well, i got it for 10$ and man it's the best thing ever! thank a lot!

muahahah..I love those things!
I have one..its called "Big Bubbah", and no, Im not joking!:D Alls you need is some PVC pipe, 1 threaded PVC end with cap, some PCV glue, a BBQ starter and 2 nails. BEWARE, these things are FUKING powerful. Believe it or not, I shot a potato right through a rubbermaid garbage can! They ARE lethal from close range. Anything flamable will do, but the best type of fuel is electronics cleaner or hairspray.

by the way... IT'S LOUD!!! it attracted my whole street to look out their windows and see us trying to launch it!!!

x

take a 20 liter oil trum,(drill a hole to put in a wick,
fill it up with Tom's nitromethane,
stuff a bowling ball into it,
light the wick and run like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

oh man... there's this video of a 20 foot cannon shooting a potato at a cinder block and blowing the cement into a million pieces!!! who would have known a potato could be so lethal??? :rollin:

i went to the Reno next to fairview, right next to my house so I walked there!

All the pipes for the cannon should cost under 20$ but the igniter i got costed 12$ but it's reeeeeeeeeal good and snazzy! You could also buy a BBQ lighter and break it down and empty the fuel and only keep the puch button and the wires for the spark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back