Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian_M3

Shop Representative
maxpat82 said:
excellent beginner bike!!!
a bit pricey but excellent bike!

very good point ...

PS. Dont forget for a beginner its good when you get a bike when there is nothing to fix on , instead of getting scrap ! But besides that the price is only a starter always negotiable :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

good

pcq j'avais payer mon 1995 le meme prix mais il ya de ca 4ans!!(avec suit tecnik en tissu)

vraiment beau en passant (plus belle color scheme que mon ancien)

in that case you got a very good price !

a 1996 right now at the dealer costs 4500$ plus 2 taxes , and you dont know where the bike been !

saw another one in a very bad condition (scratched, needs tune up , elec. prob. ) going for 3500 $

plus ... im a private so in that case because of the year of the bike , you dont pay taxes :D
and nego. !

But anyhow , we both got nice bikes ... :D im going for an R6 as next one ! keepin it yamaha

Russian_M3 said:
in that case you got a very good price !

a 1996 right now at the dealer costs 4500$ plus 2 taxes , and you dont know where the bike been !

saw another one in a very bad condition (scratched, needs tune up , elec. prob. ) going for 3500 $

plus ... im a private so in that case because of the year of the bike , you dont pay taxes :D
and nego. !

But anyhow , we both got nice bikes ... :D im going for an R6 as next one ! keepin it yamaha

I don't want to argue with you but I bought a 1996 ZX-7 in august and I had to pay the taxes on 4500 $ cuz the red book marked 5000 $. I even said I bought the bike 3500 $ (which is true) but they didn't want to hear anything... So I guess even a 96 is listed...

Good luck with your sale !!

MULE63 said:
I don't want to argue with you but I bought a 1996 ZX-7 in august and I had to pay the taxes on 4500 $ cuz the red book marked 5000 $. I even said I bought the bike 3500 $ (which is true) but they didn't want to hear anything... So I guess even a 96 is listed...

Good luck with your sale !!

oh ya ?!

they didnt do that before , maybe a new law ... i heard they list cars for 10 years now too , not 7 anymore !

Thanks for the details !

i just purchased my gixxer at 5K tax wise at saaq
and its a 2001 lol
but the lady was lost in the book
YAHOO!!! :) bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back