TLC @ MOSPORT : Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBD1

WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND! I'm so glad we went to MOSPORT! I'd like to thank everybody that made it on such a short notice! *tu* I think we all had a blast, and want to go back next year!! Drop a few lines and let us what you thought of your MOSPORT experience!!

Thanks again to everybody!! :bigup:

Seb.

EDIT: I'll try to get the in car camera shots of the race track and pics of the ride there... you guys post yours here

Needless to say this event was kick-ass.

I don't get the opportunity to drive at all the TLC events but I can say that this was one not to miss.
I think after what I saw on the track, some Yellows may graduate to Green next year as they displayed maturity and respect for the track.

Bernard, Stephane, Jonathan, Bruno and Carl were among the real steady guys.

Bruno Lajoie even earned the chance to drive the ITR on this track.

I said it on other forums but I'll say it again here......375+ km, 2 tanks of gas and tons of smiles....what can you ask more!!!!!!

TLC at MOSPORT in 2005...look for it.........MOSPORT, Canada's premier race track!!!

had a great cruise down. the trac looked amazing, next year im there for sure. but on the trac this time.had a great time meeting you guys

Glad you enjoyed the road trip! i wish there were more strippers in Bowmanville to see.
Next year we go to Toronto and then we lap.

BTW, are you the guy who bought Steve's car...you were telling me.

It was my best day of lapping ever. Thanks to carl and sebastien for the help and tips on the trac. I had no regrets to go there instead of tremblant an I even think it was beter because it was like a road trip. Im really sorry for the guy's that could not go. :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

BBQMAN said:
Glad you enjoyed the road trip! i wish there were more strippers in Bowmanville to see.
Next year we go to Toronto and then we lap.

BTW, are you the guy who bought Steve's car...you were telling me.

there were enough stripers, we just need better clubs :D
Toronto sounds nicer,i know theres more beer there. :beer:
yeah im the guy who baught Steve's car,im loving it.
i have to come see you guys for a full suspension, brake and tire setup, to come do some lapping next year :bigup:

Interesting how every track has a strip club. Lapping all the ways. On stage and on track.

Tremblant = Faucon Bleu
Shannonville = Go go Club in Belleville
Mosport = The lousy strip club near the chicken place?!?
Lime Rock Park = Go to the private schools nearby

I am sure some of you can add to the list...

blacksheep said:
trust me, you don't want to hear about Go Go Club either

Well, I still have Daisy Foxxx's tits imprinted in my face... But you are right, the rest of the ladies was pretty scary.

No more stripper next to chicken place... we had to go to Whitby.. the Royal !!! just as bad, mind you

It was a BLAST,lots of fun ,didn't get any speeding and didn't get haseled for not having *cough cough*a radar detector (must have been the VW) :laugh: .Mosport is a sick track,maybe next year i'll get my car on the track

Hi,

The weekend I've passed at Mosport was awesome. Even though I didn't get to drive, I really liked being a passenger with some of the drivers up there and learn some tricks. I was the one who came with Claude and his non-working Corolla ;)

Big thanks to Carl for giving me a ride in his Type-R, Jean in his Echo and Seb in his VW. We'll see each other next year as I am going to register in the lapping club.

Francis

It was a pleasure!!! trust me It was as good for me as it was for you!! :laugh:
too bad for Claude, though... I hope you guys can make it again next time!

SilverTREK said:
It was a BLAST,lots of fun ,didn't get any speeding and didn't get haseled for not having *cough cough*a radar detector (must have been the VW) :laugh: .Mosport is a sick track,maybe next year i'll get my car on the track

The old detector in the bag trick and plead innocent...works all the time! :bigup:

Hey sebastien, I would like to know when your gonna put up the video when your friend is filming in your car :dunno:

Wow

What an amazing track :) with all the hills and nice corners... to say the least.
Heard they spent 1 mil$ in trac improvment this year.. it shows.

Anyhow after 4 tanks of gas at 50$ each+ + + and some 800 km later I had a blast.... I got a chance to practice my yellow skills on a challenging track... lots more to learn. Thanks to Carl for the nice track "tour" in his Type R after lunch... was very "thrilling" :O

Now if a turbo car would suck less gas I would be so happy ...

PS. I allways wondered why is gas in Ontario ALLWAYS about 15c less then here?!?!
Are WE so SPECIAL!?!? It pisses me off!!!

Itr2k said:
Hey sebastien, I would like to know when your gonna put up the video when your friend is filming in your car :dunno:

Hey Carl,

J'attend après Nello.. aussitôt que je l'ai, je vais le poster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back