Pyro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
go and read the potato cannon thread, you've got a couple of mine right there.. But I've got a few more in my story bag... heheh :)

re:

hey daso could we have story time after karting? they have a couch and seats there :lol:

Re: re:

sure no problem.. But stories about just my pyro stuff or car stories too? and we gotta have beer too, stories just flow better with a couple of beers.

I have too many stories to tell bout my fireworks experiences...

Ive almost blwon my head off
lol

When refilling a butane/propane lighter, i had the lighter turned upside down and i was holding the can upside down also... then i'm like "Hmmmm..... i wonder what will happen if i press the triger of the lighter..." It's actually kinda cool!

Alright ill tell you guys about my easter experience 2 years ago
Ok well just so u guys could know, for Greeks Easter is nothing without fireworks. Anyways i was at my cousins house for easter and my cousin had made a homemade bomb for us to try out. So the time came and we decided to light it. His street is pretty small so he didnt wanna put it too close to hsi house cuz he might brake the windows or something. lol So he had the brightest idea to put it in the middle of the street, his street was always dead so were like aight nothing will happen.We light the fuse and we start running, all of a sudden we see a car coming.Im like "holy f*** were going to jail for murder".thank god that the car didnt go over the bomb. the bomb exploded and it was LOUD. we see the car that was stopped for a long time so we decided to go check on it.We looked through the window and we saw a very old lady trembling in there.So my cousins like "calm down its gonna be ok" and he was patting her head and then we heard sirens so were like f*** that and we ran to his house.Well we didnt get caught so that was good but there was all these debris from the bomb it was pretty funny.lol

LOLZ, nice story man, almost killing that old lady, nice, lolz. There are a lot of fireworks in KANAWHAKE, or however you spell it, i always get mine from there, i had $50 worth of fireworks all lined up in a row and lit them all, and then all these french people come out of their house, HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING (in the french accent (no offence to french people)) And then i ran into my house, then cops came along but i was safely in my house, well that was MY adventure of fireworks.

LOL
Well we were in a Greek community so they didnt really mind
Well i usually get fireworks from like depanneurs but when im really in the mood, i go to the factory where they make them.
Theyre called B.E.M fireworks. its close to ontario like right at the border.But damn theyre are really expensive.In Kanawhake are they cheap?ANd whenever my friends go to the states i tell them to bring firecrackers cuz theyre illegal here and theyre really cheap there.

Stop on time me and my friend lit a firecracker and the wick burnt out so, we decide to put it in his sink and throw matchs at it so, where there putting matchs on it and nothing was happening all of a sudden we go to take it out doesnt it pop. I couldnt here 4 a least 2 days it was $^#$ed..

Another time we lit 5 together and put it into a can it blow the @#%$ out of that can there was a hole left from the firecracks. PRETTY SICK, i think they were homemade becuz they were powerfull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back