Attn NosBimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline35

Legacy Member
Wassup man i just wanted to ask you if you ever posted your car on any international sites like ex : dtmpower.net because i could guarante it could be chosen for the car rof the month , your car is a piece of art , if you never tried maybe you should consider :)
just an idea , take care babak !

Thanks friend it s very nice of you.. Yes i have been on DTMpower.net and maybe someday.... As for the car, it becomes very contrevorsial when you talk to many BMW fan's, because i tauch the chasis of the car. A BMW lover will say just put some mags, lower it and put a M3 skirt package and there you go, you got the nicest ride in town.. I dont like that BMW lover attitude,"the one that say's honda sucks"... As for my part, i wanted to build something that no other bmw driver would probobly do, except if your in Europe. Some here might say it s ricey.. well i guess it is since it not so go... even with NoS.. The reason being that before I had an Integra, with about 8000$ in the engine.. it was pretty fast. One day i went out and came back and the car wasnt there anymore.... they had stold it. SO when insurance gave me back a check for it... guess what... no 8000$ for mods... So since that day no more money into engine i lost to much.. As for esthetiques.. yes insurrance did pay i had it evaluated.. Anyways who cares rice beater of them all...

Thanks bro.

yes i understand , what i dont understand is this word rice that is so popular in boards these days , if you realise , everything is rice these days , rice shouldnt even exist , you find something rice if you dont like it right ?? everyone has different opinions ! i personnally find your car super anti-rice because it is very nice and im sure you put your heart and soul into it , and i think ppl shouldn't bad mouth a car, especially whens someone took so much time to build something nice and something that they like.

my 0.02$

P.S. if your car is "rice" , you are the rice-king :) ! hey its always good to be the king !! lol

Ciao man !

vrsik:
shaved:
- emblems
- licences plate
- moldings
- fender lights
- wipers and water jets
- and my custom hood and back bumper

He used a gillette!

Same thing with the Hardcore VW people. They like to keep it stock looking just with Euro parts! 2 diffrents styles. On VWVortex people were bashing the @#%$ out of Jereimie's car (JAP TUNING) but it's obviously a sick gorgeous car to the rest of the world!

what ? ? are you serious vrsik ?? that car is out of this worl , its beautiful ! some people have no taste or are just blind lol
maybe its because they're american ? ? ?
lol
ciao man
take care

Extremely stupid question: Is it daily driven (ahem, in the summer)? Or do you ever drive it at all????

But we got to say Nosbimmer is a very good sport!
he will take any comment to is car!!

YOURE THE MAN MIKE!!!!!!!!!

he will? in that case, Hey Mike! gat that rust bucket P.O.S. off the road! :D You know which one i mean! :) You also know that I'm joking too....

rust bucket hahahahahhahahahahaha that was the best one yet....

And BaceAss... Man you really dont know me then... I leave in Granby yes GRANBY and i work downtown montreal.. From my house to work its exaclly 103KM. And i take my car everyday. I put 48 000km in ine summer on it... And may i remind you I'm on 19...... I always said i build a car to have fun with it, not to park it...

skyline35 i had some shaved and some i did myself.... it depends how hard it was...

The moldings & fender lights I did myself
The licences plate garage did it, because i dont know how to weld
The emblems i did it when they did my hood, cauz i aint cutting my own hood.

The bumper moldings and the custom back bumper I did it myself.

There you go..

vero i know many vero man it s like everybody here is called either vero julie valerie genvieve.

She has shorthair with bangs. She partys alot and has a Boyfirend that lives in MTL.

Forget it!..I was just curious.

Hey NOsbimmer, do you any pictures of your car?? I want to see how it looks like...

Check out my web site the link is at the bottom of my email

bf1.jpg

bf3.jpg

Dsc00144.jpg

Dsc00146.jpg

Dsc00145.jpg

auto perfect? i dont know what that means exaclly? But if it s store nope.... i dont even have a shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back