Why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coltgt

do the contrevertial posts always get deleted...isn't everyone entitled to an opinion? I have noticed that several times when I have responed in a certain way to a post that is was deleted the next time I vistied the board...what is up with that?

Posts that can contribute nothing to the board get deleted, like total hating on a certain kind of car or race like the most recent one. Arguments can be fine as long as they stay civilized. I've had enough of the crap on the board.

this board is not here so that we can bash each other!opinion can be made,but its the way they are made that makes us delete them!the main objective of this iste and board is to gain as much knowledge about the scene and the cars in the scene!

merci beaucoup... venant d'une vielle pentoufle comme toi... cest vraiment un compliment! :D :D :D ;)

Vieille pantoufle, hehe! :)

Non mais c'est juste une joke. Tu sais bien que dans le fond, je te trouve pas gai, juste épais. ;)

Ah, je me sens revenu à la maternelle, en 1971!

jetais meme pas né en 1971... hehehe :p

et chu pas epais... je suis juste... hmmmm comment dire ... lent du ciboulot!

:lol:

mononc es tu en train de me dire que t'es aussi vieux que moi , meme si ta l'air tellement plus vieux que moi, mon vieux sacrament!!.;)

I was in kindergarden in 1967 which means I'm the old fart here:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back