fd5423e9.jpg

fd542410.jpg

fd54244b.jpg

fd542489.jpg

fd542518.jpg

fd542557.jpg

there you go :)

pics

thanks a lot for posting the pics Supra98 I wasn't sure how to do it:) and thanks for the comments guys I appreciate it! if you're wondering why the head unit is sticking out I was waiting for the piece and now it arrived so it should be installed soon... oh yea btw I'm 16 my username doesn't really fit me lol:)

lafleurs

well I've never really been to Lafleurs but I might pass by I dunno..:) and yea skyline I was going for the originality cuz you don't see a '79 rx-7 everywhere and you don't especially see that color too often... I was thinking bout painting it black or red not too long ago but if I would have to repaint it, I think I'd keep the original color I really like it:)

1978 is the first year of the 7...

man this car has 20,000 kms on a new engine and 50,000 kms on the chassis!!! for a 24 year old car, thats amazing!!!

Originally posted by Munchy2k
1978 is the first year of the 7...

man this car has 20,000 kms on a new engine and 50,000 kms on the chassis!!! for a 24 year old car, thats amazing!!!
50 000 on the chassis ? that's impossible , i dont know wherre you found this rx-7 man but whatever price you payed you got a sick deal !

the car was my uncle's... he bought it in like 82 and had no mileage on it whatsoever... and he didn't drive it in the winter and almost never drove it in the summer so it's like a brand new car... it's been in the family for like 22 years so thats why it's such in great shape:)

Man looking at those pics made me miss my RX7 (80 or 82 i can't remember right now). It was dull brown with no more clear coat or anything. It lost some compression but still was a blast to drive. It's just too bad my brother got rearended in it, so I had to get rid of it.

Anyways nice car! :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back