Ysr or NS 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivic

Legacy Member
I want to find one of these in bad condition and fix it up to use just for fun. Does anybody know anyone? Registered or not.

18turbo has one, i don't think he's selling it though..they are very hard to find, did you try hebdo.net or occasion.ca ?

I know where there is a YSR for sale but I think the guy want's like 2800$ for it wich is way to much but if you want to see it, it's in St-Hubert. Just PM me I'll give you directions. It is in perfect shape though.

$2800.00 is way too much. I bought my first one in 93. It was a 1990. I paid 1000 for a mint one.

I know it's way to much but I was just passing the info (well I didn't really know the prices for these but I thought it was real high for a little toy). I've see a couple in the Hebdo this summer for 1500 and 1800 so I think there going up in value. I don't know why though. I would rather get a pocket bike (I'm shopping for one right now).

(sorry to revive old thread)

guess what people, too many kid are looking for YSRs and people are jacking up the price :( so try to find one in a quiet place in the middle of nowhere, i already found otherone and sold it to a friend not too long after i got mine.. if you looking for one PM me

I had a NS 50 1991 in 1996 and i pay it only 1800$ with all the fenders and the full fairing...if you can get one of those, go for it, it will be better than a ysr! just my tought
the look was pretty "racing" and no one else had the same, that was pretty cool :)

the NS 50 are suposed to be good, but ive never seen one... and they are even more rare than YSR... if you find any PM me

Heres an NS 50 "R"
ns50r_01.jpg

Heres a regular NS 50
ns50-01.jpg

And heres some from Japan. Its called the Honda NS1
l1039229728.jpg

l1.jpg

Last edited:
There is also a Gixxer 50cc
50lookback%2Ejpg

but 4 stroke :( and not nearly as powerfull as the YSR or NSR

Last edited:
Where did you get that GSX-R 50, I want one (if you want to sell yours, let me know, I have cash and I'll pick it up ASAP). If you know anybody that has one for sale, let me know.

thats not mine.. and thats not me

i cannot get a hold of a Gixxer 50 right now, but they are too slow anyway no?
I CAN get a hold of some YSRs maybe
PM me if your interested

No its not..its made by suzuki and its a 4-stroke :(
its just extremly rare and not as fast, gsxr50 were only made for 2 years 87-88 to get shiped to north america

Man I've never even heard of these, I'll start looking for one so if anybody sees one, let me know, I'm a buyer.

I had a NS50 and sold it last summer for 1200$. It was all original and had 6000KM on it. Very fun to drive and only cost gaz! :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back