Server problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickZED

Legacy Member
I spoke with another member on the board, so it probably isnt just us... but at least 5 times today when i went to post something, i got up that screen that says the page does not exist. Is there technical problems right now? what is going on? :dunno:

its so annoying that i dont even attempt to re-post what i just wrote... its too much hassel! *banghead*

ya i think the server is being modified or some thing, every 5 min the server is dowm. "page you are looking for cannot be found"

it's not your comp. There is a limit to the number of connections for now because of SCP5.

oh ok... that makes sense

its REALLY annoying when you just finished writing like over 100 words and go to post it, and then it all gets deleted... i just have to make sure i copy my posts to the clipboard before posting, as a backup

NickZed20 said:

its REALLY annoying when you just finished writing like over 100 words and go to post it, and then it all gets deleted... i just have to make sure i copy my posts to the clipboard before posting, as a backup
lol
happened like 5 times the other
i was mad... *banghead*
:laugh:

lol its happend to me probably like 20 times so far... and i have to admit that at least 15/20 of those posts, i didnt even bother trying to post again!

we need to get this fixed! its super annoying :p

Same here,

I wrote a post and wasn't able to send it. I lost it... *td*

NickZed20 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back